Cyber Force

Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read Cyber Force (except when they show up in other books I read) but I think I'm going to see what I can dig up. Maybe find some favorites and turn them into a project. (I should really close the book on Battalion and Hawksmoor before moving on shouldn't I?)

#1 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyber Force is a great series!  It was my first and still favorite Image book.  Great artwork and good stories.
#2 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, Ballistic is the epitome of badass.

#3 Posted by SuperHuman BlockHead (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember having an issue when i was a kid in like 1990 something. then later when i was in high school my science teacher had the same issue i had back in the 90's. he didn't believe me that i had the same issue for some reason. but it was nice picking it up and reading through it.
#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me how it is, I've always wanted to check Cyber Force out.

#5 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Its worth checking out!  The original mini series (in my opinion) had the best story line and art.
#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a good series, one of the best Top Cow has produced, worth checking out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.