kfhrfdu_89_76k's The Cursing Hedgehog #1 - Cursing Hegehog 1 review

Curses!

This is my 40. CV-review, and of course it has to be of a special comic.

What I like.

This is the plot. Hedgehog curses. Hedgehog meets other hedgehogs. He curses. He has love troubles. He curses. He goes to a trip on the city. He curses. And then there`s a cute ending, in what he doesn`t curse at all! Seriously, isn`t that simply the best plot for a hedgehog starring story? Yeah, it is.

The art and the writing is so simple (and wickedly fun), that reading this 80-page book (which collects 80 comic-strips) will take about 20 minutes. Or less. Or half an hour.

The characters are cool.

This is the only comic-series centered around cursing that I like.

There`s comedy in it. Because that`s what it`s about.

This is the most radical comic strip-series ever! Well, not really, but something like that.

I`ve read the Finnish version of the book (which is the original one), and find the translation almost as good.

What I don`t like.

It`s too short...

Verdict.

Buy it if you think it`s great, and if you can bare alot of cuss-words. If you don`t, it`s fine.

Posted by The Poet

what a weird concept...seems nice, but I still say it's a weird concept

Moderator
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@The Poet:

Milla Paloniemi (who made this) is weird. By her own definition, too.