Follow

Curse of the Mutants

Story arc »

The Heroic Age reaches the X-Men in the first storyline of the new X-Men series. Vampires from around the globe descend on San Francisco, seeking to add the mutant race to their ranks.

Vampire Suicide Bomber?

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rosebunse

Ok, so I found this http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26561 and found myself wondering,"Why?" Vampire suicide bombers. Please, if any of you who read this were or know anyone effected by suicide bombing, then I apologise, but isn't this just a little much? I mean, yeah, it makes so much sense. It's ingenious. Yet, I don't like it. Someone explain this to me.
    RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RavenDark

It is ingenious! Considering as he is a walking viral bomb ready to spread vampirism on-mass....
    Anyway a recently turned vampire is like a child or a puppet, meaning he has weak will and can be forced to do anything order by his progenitor(the vamp that turned him)
    The higher echelon vampires usually treat younger ones like meat shields...and by being their elders can force them by sheer will to do what they normally would not do.... 
    There is a legend when the original vampire turns around in his grave, all vampires of his bloodline have a bad day.....

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Magian

They wanted to start with a bang and it wasn't bad.

lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By lastdrag0n89

I have to agree with raven, The idea is ingenious. Extremely effective and simple to do. I like where its going

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Edamame said:
    " They should invent garlic bombs as weapons to hurt the vampires.  "
    Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rosebunse
    @RavenDark:
    Yeah, I know how good of an idea it is. I mean, why the hell hasn't anyone thought of this? But then again, it seems so cliche. Everyone uses suicide bombers if they want their work to be "real" 
     or gritty. It's like, suicide bombers are the pet fear of today, like how nukes were the pet fear of the 1950's or how AIDS was the pet disease of the 1980's. Not that I'm saying AIDS isn't bad today.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

Fighting vampires? Call in Photon and have her turn into ultraviolet light. Problem solved.

MoonstoneEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MoonstoneEvil
    @lastdrag0n89 said:
    "

I have to agree with raven, The idea is ingenious. Extremely effective and simple to do. I like where its going

"
    I agree. =)
    RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RavenDark

The coolest thing is there is no BANG! Its just blood pack detonation! So he is a suicider, but not really a bomber..The proof is that the closest victim was relatively unscathed..ergo...zero casulties! 
    Of-course this is more in line with chemical and viral warfare.....

MarieNomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarieNomad

Yeah.  That vampire suicide bomber would just waltz into a crowded place and blow up and cause a bunch of people to become vampires.  And it might not be all at once but slowly and once night falls, wham, the infected become hungry vampires. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.