How would it like to be devoured by him

#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

How would having your soul devoured be like? how would it be like to be eternally denied the afterlife?

#2 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

You will be to traumatized to even make sense of what is going on

#3 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

How can a figment of imagination devour anything but your time and memory?

I'm not afraid of death, particularly not by cthulhu

#4 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

what are you even talking about, dread? Nothing is going to eat you.

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"what are you even talking about, dread? Nothing is going to eat you. "

How would it like for him to eat YOU

#6 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

is cthulhu friends with xenu?

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"How can a figment of imagination devour anything but your time and memory?I'm not afraid of death, particularly not by cthulhu"

He is not a figment, Lovecraft never created him, Cthulhu merely inspired lovecraft.

#8 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life I'm not going to get back. Way to go Dread.

#9 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Well. I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life I'm not going to get back. Way to go Dread. "
Muahahahahhahahahhahahahaa! You have fallen for my trap *twirls mustache* "

I vote you for biggest villain of the vine.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Well. I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life I'm not going to get back. Way to go Dread. "

Muahahahahhahahahhahahahaa! You have fallen for my trap twirls mustache

#11 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I think someone's getting the hots for Cthulhu...this sounds like puppy love stuff. "Ahh, I wonder what it'd be like to be devoured by him. I bet he's soooo dreamy!"

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He does though have better feats compared to the abrahams

#13 Posted by Jynxnet (44 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"

Kain Echnida says:

Muahahahahhahahahhahahahaa! You have fallen for my trap twirls mustache

"
 I am resurrecting this thread merely because it should waste 30 seconds or so of a few more people at least...and because random thread necromancy is AWESOME!  

~Jynx 
#14 Posted by Jynxnet (44 posts) - - Show Bio

on a more serious note, shouldn't Cthulu have a higher power rank than 648, look at all the people above him he would drive them all mad if they even thought about facing him 

~Jynx

#15 Posted by darkrein (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Your mind would have snapped the minute you saw him. I don't think you would even be able to comprehend what pain is anymore.

#16 Posted by darkrein (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jynxnet: The Rankings seem to be more a matter of popularity then actual power.
#17 Posted by Paracelsus (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very pleasant I imagine, but since even the very sight of him( if he so horrifying then how come there are paintings and statues of him to begin with) would drive you mad, death under such circumstances looks like a blessing!

Terry

#18 Posted by space_coyote (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

How would having your soul devoured be like? how would it be like to be eternally denied the afterlife?

It would probably become somewhat boring after a while

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.