H. P. Lovecraft`s Call of Cthulhu Graphic Novel

#1 Posted by TheChronist (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi there, 

At the moment I`m working on a Graphic Novel called H.P. Lovecraft`s Call of Cthulhu, which I would like to publish in the USA. Here are some sample pages of chapter one. 
I had the big luck to get H.R. Giger for the foreword, he`s a huge Lovecraft fan (Lovecraft`s stories had a big influence on his artwork) and his support and praise for my drawings and layout after presenting him chapter one gave me much motivation to keep on working. Now I`m searching for a publisher in the . My idea is to publish it in three parts (every part has 25 pages) and maybe later as a paperback with 75 pages. Chapter one and two are already finished, I will post some samples of chapter two in a second step...

Please write what you think about it…. 

#2 Posted by Jervis (87 posts) - - Show Bio

this is relevent to my intrests...

#3 Posted by TheChronist (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Good news everyone... the comic will be released as a graphic novel by Transfuzion Publishing. I will tell you more about the release when I know exactly.

@Mr. Tetch: I`ve heard you have seen the Batman live (that whole Alice Pleasance-Story for example). Does he look like Michael Keaton or like Christian Bale in reality?

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a Lovecraftian fan/expert but this actually looks pretty cool...

#5 Posted by space_coyote (1134 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.