What If Crystal Had The Phoenix Force

#1 Posted by PrinceKelly2010 (57 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio

Then she'd be insanely powerful?

#3 Posted by PrinceKelly2010 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

How Powerful. Like how would that increase her powers and if she got new ones what would they be.

#4 Posted by RATZGobbler (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire control would be excelled to the point where she can create supergiant stars.

Air control would be upgraded so much she could control the atmosphere perfectly.
Water control would be at a level where she can hurl ice comets no problem
Earth control, well she could make a detailed statue of herself out of planets and asteroids.

That would be neat wouldn't it. The Crystalline Phoenix.
#5 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that would be real cool, seeing how just controlling the elements can grow into numerous different ways to do so

#6 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio

If Crys had the PF, trust me, it would not be pretty.  She is already very powerful, add the whole cosmic entity, and, in my opinion, we have a PF worse than Jean grey.

#7 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Truee

Crystal would kick some serious ass on a molecular level
with the Phoenix Force!


#8 Posted by jeangreyemmafrost (125 posts) - - Show Bio

just cool

#9 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everything on the planet is related to the four elements which Crystal controls.

Earth/Metal = rock
Oxygen = Air
Oceans = Water
Human = Fire/Heat

She could probably destroy the entire word and everyone on it.

(: Happy thought. lol



#10 Posted by Harkness (10 posts) - - Show Bio

the normal phoenix could destroy the world no problem with just Jean GRey i wonder what new takes the phoenix would encounter in Crystal's body. Crystal is a compassionate soul like JEan, but she's a mother....and a wife and a woman whose been sheltered for more than half her life. As innocent and closed off JEan was i bet Crystal is over 100 times more. I'd like to see what the PF itself would feel like in Crystal's body. I mean would she be amazed at the odd way Crystal sees things? Crystal is an elemental user they tend to see things quite differently.

#11 Posted by Comicgirl93 (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me see, If this includes her other powers too, then Boy she would be extremely powerful and unless she knew how to control such power, I'm not sure she'd be able to handle it! :-o.

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (82778 posts) - - Show Bio

What if any superhero had the Phoenix-force?
#13 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Then she'd be more of a Mary-Sue now than she already is.
#14 Posted by PowerHerc (82778 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd be as powerful as Jean was as Phoenix, totally obscuring her current elemental powers.   
 
If she had the Phoenix-force she wouldn't need her elemental powers anymore, anyway, because anything she could do with her original powers she'd still be able to do (except now she'd be able to do it on a larger/more powerful scale) not to mention she'd now be able to do so much more (nearly anything imaginable in fact).    
 
It's like using black paint over blue and then trying to see the blue.  The blue is still underneath but doesn't compliment the black, and it doesn't matter anymore because the black covers it up, overpowering it completely.
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: Nice analogy. 
Moderator
#16 Posted by PowerHerc (82778 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:
Thanks, I appreciate it.
#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: No problem. 
Moderator
#18 Posted by Squares (5297 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh.
Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.

#19 Posted by Squares (5297 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
What if any superhero had the Phoenix-force?
Well said.
#20 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squares said:


                    Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh. Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.

                   

               

I agree with most of what you stated, since the PF would boost anyone's abilities to being the utmost powerful, but elemental manipulation is one of the most powerful and most versatile abilities in the MU. Crystal's powers places her essentially right behind (but a big distance between them) Blackbolt in terms of the most powerful of inhumans, and gives her a unber of power applications, including energy manipulation. 
#21 Posted by Squares (5297 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@Squares said:


                    Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh. Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.

                   

               
I agree with most of what you stated, since the PF would boost anyone's abilities to being the utmost powerful, but elemental manipulation is one of the most powerful and most versatile abilities in the MU. Crystal's powers places her essentially right behind (but a big distance between them) Blackbolt in terms of the most powerful of inhumans, and gives her a unber of power applications, including energy manipulation. 
But she can only manipulate elemental energy. Individuals like Vulcan are so feared because they can manipulate a wide range of energy (and a lot of it), not just the traditional forms.
#22 Posted by abaldo (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@THUNDERBOLT30

said:

@Squares said:
Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh. Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.
I agree with most of what you stated, since the PF would boost anyone's abilities to being the utmost powerful, but elemental manipulation is one of the most powerful and most versatile abilities in the MU. Crystal's powers places her essentially right behind (but a big distance between them) Blackbolt in terms of the most powerful of inhumans, and gives her a unber of power applications, including energy manipulation.

But she can only manipulate

elemental

energy. Individuals like Vulcan are so feared because they can manipulate a wide range of energy (and a lot of it), not just the traditional forms.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation
this shows how powerful elemental manipulation is :)

#23 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure she would be head of the inhumans

#24 Posted by Squares (5297 posts) - - Show Bio

@abaldo said:

@squares said:

@THUNDERBOLT30

said:

@Squares said:
Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh. Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.
I agree with most of what you stated, since the PF would boost anyone's abilities to being the utmost powerful, but elemental manipulation is one of the most powerful and most versatile abilities in the MU. Crystal's powers places her essentially right behind (but a big distance between them) Blackbolt in terms of the most powerful of inhumans, and gives her a unber of power applications, including energy manipulation.

But she can only manipulate

elemental

energy. Individuals like Vulcan are so feared because they can manipulate a wide range of energy (and a lot of it), not just the traditional forms.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation

this shows how powerful elemental manipulation is :)

Okay, first of all, that page is crap. Mr. M can manipulate matter, not elemental energy. Second of all, if you're going to make a point, make it yourself, don't try and use another page to make it for you.

#25 Posted by abaldo (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@abaldo said:

@squares said:

@THUNDERBOLT30

said:

@Squares said:
Then Crystal would be a host for the Phoenix force. Duh. Look, elemental manipulation isn't exactly the most powerful of abilities. Energy manipulation, high-end telekinesis, reality manipulation- that's the kind of power the Phoenix force would be going for.
I agree with most of what you stated, since the PF would boost anyone's abilities to being the utmost powerful, but elemental manipulation is one of the most powerful and most versatile abilities in the MU. Crystal's powers places her essentially right behind (but a big distance between them) Blackbolt in terms of the most powerful of inhumans, and gives her a unber of power applications, including energy manipulation.

But she can only manipulate

elemental

energy. Individuals like Vulcan are so feared because they can manipulate a wide range of energy (and a lot of it), not just the traditional forms.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation

this shows how powerful elemental manipulation is :)

Okay, first of all, that page is crap. Mr. M can manipulate matter, not elemental energy. Second of all, if you're going to make a point, make it yourself, don't try and use another page to make it for you.

who pissed in your cereal this morning, i'm not going to make a point to a insolent person

bye.







This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.