What did Quicksilver see in her?

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Another sue rant. Well mini cause lets face she's another verison of Jean Grey, except no telepathy or Phoneix force. She's loved by everyone, she's already been dubbed the Princess for the people. Her husband(ex) took her back even though she's been unfaithful to him TWICE. I mean I'm sorry to those who LOVE Crystal. But seriousally I'm glad she's out of his life. She never had much love for faithfullness. First a fling with Johnny Storm then Quicksilver. Then she cheats on him TWICE with two different men.  

Then she complains when she's put in an arranged marriage to Ronan. Oh boo-hoo. Don't like it, leave. The guy was trying to be romantic, he brought flowers. And lets face it, somewhere along the line she's grown attached to him. I remember because Polaris joked "Its almost like you want to marry him. You don't right?". She didn't exactly say no. But if she starts goin on how "Oh I don't love Ronan. But I've married him and I still love Quicksilver". Its just annoying. I'm surprised Luna even wound up to be Quicksilver's. But anywayyyyyyyyyy rant over now:3.  

Anyone else who is't Crystal-lover. May comment. Spamers not welcomed.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27: You're posing rants about how you think character are Mary Sues or how you don't like them, or how they're generic or how they're just flat-out sucky and you're posting them in their forums. I understand that everybody has a right to voice their own opinion and I do agree with your's sometimes, but I don't know why you bother putting the little disclaimer at the bottom. Everybody has a right to their opinion even if it doesn't coinicide with your's and you're going to get a lot of opinions that don't coincide with your's when you're bashing characters in their own forum.
#3 Posted by Warpath Storm (472 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Crystal is an  amazing character, to be an Inhuman alone is interesting and complicated all at once.  Inhumans have it rough you can't expect them to be thinking clearly all the time.  As an Inhuman Crystal was risking her life even LIKING someone that wasn't of her caste yet alone someone that wasn't an Inhuman. She may not know how to control emotions as well as normal humans.  Plus QUICKSILVER, the nut job himself can't decide if he is going to be a hero or follow in his terrorist father's footsteps one second he is good next he is bad, and Crystal is supposed to be the stable one? No anyone who enters a relationship with Pietro or Wanda have to be a little not on the well adjusted train if you catch my drift, so I say leave Crystal be, PLUS she had nothing to do with Ronin for Medusa to just offer Crystal up like a peace of meat to him is just rude. (STILL LOVE YOU THO MEDUSA)....and she was only recently dubbed the princess of the"kree" people so dont try to use that as an argument.
#4 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27:

Apparently she's so damned hot she's irresistible.   
She's like a siren; men know she's no good for them, but they still fall for her and end up crashing on the rocks figuratively speaking. 

I'm not a Crystal lover, btw, but I have recently started to like her more.   
I used to not like her very much after she so suddenly left the Human Torch for Quicksilver (who's an asshole, imo).
#5 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27:
I've always liked Wanda.  Still do.
#6 Posted by Warpath Storm (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma is a two timer thats just who she is and well laura (x-23) is just crazy but what do u expect from a wolverine clone (and the 23rd one to be exact, a few chromosones were prob lost in her finally staying whole and being born)............I love my mutants and inhumans more than anything in the world so i try to defend them, and i am glad u can see both sides some people are too dumb to see both sides....:o)
#7 Posted by _Courage_ (1180 posts) - - Show Bio

She's hot :P
#8 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to sound like a jerk, but why are you making so many threads?    

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal (as a character) has a lot of possibilities, but having abandoned Earthly matters and returned to Attilan then she's thrown herself into a political arena. 

However, I don't think it's a case of what does Quicksilver see in her... but what did she see in him?  Even she seems to have forgotten what she ever saw in him in the first place.

#10 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

the words "DAT ASS!" spring to mind, other than that she has pretty cool powers...plus its quicksilver...he's a speedster...its not like her can get anyone better...than his sister...in an alternate universe...ellipses are fun

#11 Edited by Harlekin (684 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27 said:

" @The Dark Huntress: If you didn't like something. You got hate mail or spammed. 

I so agree with this. You keep on saying you don't like through PM then they somehow say your opinion's wrong and the only way to stop is not posting. It gets me so angry eyes.
#12 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" However, I don't think it's a case of what does Quicksilver see in her... but what did she see in him?  Even she seems to have forgotten what she ever saw in him in the first place.  "

Exactly, she is way to good for him. Every comic I have read with that boring charcter involves him being angry... Would it kill him to smile for once!? 
#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446: He does smile, but it's so quick that if you blink you'll miss it ;)
#14 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Oh of course. Then I must blink a lot.
#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Crystal. I don't know a whole lot aout her history but she isn't the first (or will be the last) character to have relationship issues. 

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13613 posts) - - Show Bio

this question could go both ways

#17 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

how is she ANYTHING like Jean Grey 
that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard 
beacuse they both have red hair? 
because they're both made of ink and paper? 
Crystal is pretty amazing 
she's powerful, she's a leader, she's been an Avenger, a member of the Four AND an Inhuman 
I don't know why people are so glib about the female characters they like 
"I like Jean and Storm and all those other girls are fat bitches!" 
catty, very catty
#18 Posted by Jake Fury (19187 posts) - - Show Bio

If I was a female in the Marvel Universe I don't think I'd wink at Pietro on Match.com.
#19 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole story with arranged marriage left a bad taste in my mouth.

#20 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking with his crotch, like most men. (:

#21 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio
@MichonneHack27: I agree, Crystal doesn't seem to have much of a personality. But then again, how many of the Inhumans do?
#22 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio
Did we need another 'sue rant'?
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Good question. Methinks someone was really, really bored...
@Warpath Storm said:
Emma is a two timer thats just who she is and well laura (x-23) is just crazy but what do u expect from a wolverine clone (and the 23rd one to be exact, a few chromosones were prob lost in her finally staying whole and being born)............I love my mutants and inhumans more than anything in the world so i try to defend them, and i am glad u can see both sides some people are too dumb to see both sides....:o)
Not only was that just ridiculous, your avatar hurts my eyes.
#23 Posted by Primebonnick (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

so she had an affair with the sentry whats the big deal rogue did it too, hell they ain't perfect. Look at she hulk one of my fave female characters and people treat her and crystal as if they are relationship fodder.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.