Follow

Crossover

Concept » Crossover appears in 4481 issues.

A crossover is when two or more universes collide and characters from two distinct universes interact.

This is how the Thor Superman fight should have done

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wasn't really a big fan of JLA Avengers, the batgod admits Cap might beat him but only off panel, it had forced dialogue and the wholeGalactus Krona plothole, the Green Lantern jobbed out and Wonder Woman didn't have much of a show in the book. One of my biggest gripes is how badly the Superman Thor fight was coreographed. Byrne a critic of Busieks work, thinks Superman is faster than Thor and pointed out that if Thor was hammering on Superman, that would be like a strong guy hitting another strong guy with a sledge hammer - OUCH!! Given Superman's vulnerabilities to magical forces, he would definitely feel the pain.

batinthesun's comic book beatdown did a remake of it, the acting is kinda b-movie but it is well thought out and very well filmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5pYyW6lLw

Busiek put too many people in this comic, the dialogue was off and my biggest problem was the big brawl

having Superman catch Thor's hammer while sitting down sucked...it just didn't feel right to me

I wish the battle had been done like this fan vid

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

damn. i thought it would be one-side (because of fanboyism) but that was awesome. that actually looks legit on how the fight would go.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

This vid was well done and fair.

i approve.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.