Follow

Crossover

Concept » Crossover appears in 4489 issues.

A crossover is when two or more universes collide and characters from two distinct universes interact.

Possible crossovers

yeopop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 14

Edited By yeopop

These last days I've been thinking of a possible crossovers that may be very exciting. One of them is Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens. 

Both teams follow the line of Batman with their intrigue and unexpected twists that make ask for more. It would be interesting to see these two groups fighting and having an expected final. It could be great because now that seems that Barbara Gordon can walk again she would feel the need to go back to action and take those three bad girls to justice, of course, Catwoman, Harly en Poison would have a plan to destrot the heroic trio. 

I'm impressed that DC haven't made this yet because all this would have a big potential to attract old fans of these series and new readers, something that is always good for a company like DC, that lately, in my opinion, has lost some interest. Blackest Night was good but a little repetitive. And there so many stories about Batman that I can't follow them all.  

The other cross over could with Marvel comics with Joker and Green Goblin I find they have many things in comics, they like to cause troubles and they enjoy doing this. In my consideration they're the most representative villains in comics, and see them fighting against their all time enemies, Batman and Spiderman, would raise the thrill, especially because both heroes have a different way to see justice. 

I ask DC Comics to consider this optiosn that I believe very attractive and interesting. 
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I had one a while ago back in halloween with Blade fighting various film and comic bad guys.  Here is the link to the story if interested. 
    http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/blades-gauntlet-nightmare-fight/583875/    

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Courage_

I think it eventually has to happen, Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens crossing paths.

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
    Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I want to see Deadpool and Lobo contracted to kill the same person and then have to team-up to do it, then fight each other.  A Marvel and DC crossover Deadpool Team-up issue!!
    Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Spider-man And Batman crossover already happen. They've both teamed up to fight Carnage and The Joker. What I want to see is Booster Gold and the Blue Beetle in........Days of Future Past!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.