Karate Kid -- Metahuman?

#1 Posted by Starleafgirl (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

I just added a lot of links and didn't know this computer logged me out again... >.> Oh well... >.>

As I was going through the list, I noticed [[Karate Kid:char:1269]] as Metahuman - High.

Shouldn't this guy be Street Level - High? He's just human...

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. He is just a normal person who is skilled.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys just don't know Karate Kid. There's a battle thread that he's in where I've gone over some of his cool feats. I'll go find it.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Starleafgirl (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but I thought this list was a measure of the raw power in these beings' bodies?

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it'd be more like the amount of power/destruction they can let out.

#7 Posted by Starleafgirl (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... okay... ;D

#8 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he is a Class-15 martial artist... whatever that means.

#9 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"I just added a lot of links and didn't know this computer logged me out again... >.> Oh well... >.>As I was going through the list, I noticed [[Karate Kid:char:1269]] as Metahuman - High.Shouldn't this guy be Street Level - High? He's just human..."

Okay, he is a Class 15 fighter which means he is almost as powerful as a guy with powers. He fought with Batman who is Level 12 class fighter.

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at the thread Buckshot linked too. If you don't want to scroll up, here it is again http://www.comicvine.com/message/green-arrow-vs-karate-kid/30487/&c=8&8 You will see various versions of Karate Kid at hit with power Batman could only dream of. In fact, I would say he hits harder than Spider-man in those pictures and he does have super strength, so there is no almost about it.

#11 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Knightwing says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"I just added a lot of links and didn't know this computer logged me out again... >.> Oh well... >.>As I was going through the list, I noticed [[Karate Kid:char:1269]] as Metahuman - High.Shouldn't this guy be Street Level - High? He's just human..."

Okay, he is a Class 15 fighter which means he is almost as powerful as a guy with powers. He fought with Batman who is Level 12 class fighter. "

Those classes are just what Superman classified them as

#12 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Excuse me for not getting the latest comics and had to refer to guides instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.