GL's and Quasar

#1 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I took a step back looked at the list, I don't think Quasar should be at the high-herald level, I think the GL's should all be brough down a respective notch, I don't see Hal, Kyle, or Alan being at the same level as the Silver Surfer or Superman. So, maybe Quasar stays where he is, it seems to fit him better, I just had a problem with Quaze being a level lower than Hal or Kyle.
Post Edited:2007-05-06 18:35:30

#2 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

quasar kicks ass

#3 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

you know you right.

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I think your right about Gls but Quasar should stay where he is
Post Edited:2007-05-06 19:12:12

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Please stop. We're actually trying to do something here.

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Please stop. We're actually trying to do something here."

Okay

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Quasar should be on an equal level with Hal and Kyle.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Buckshot says:
"Please stop. We're actually trying to do something here."

Okay "

Thanks.

#9 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"I think Quasar should be on an equal level with Hal and Kyle."

no quasar is way better than any g.l.. i mean he controls energy, all he has to do is reverse the power to them, and the stuff he shoots is yellow.

#10 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

boken says:

"spiderman621 says:
"I think Quasar should be on an equal level with Hal and Kyle."
no quasar is way better than any g.l.. i mean he controls energy, all he has to do is reverse the power to them, and the stuff he shoots is yellow."

That's nice an all, but this isn't a versus thread.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I wrote this in the MM thread.

Buckshot says:

"Although Satyrquaze is thinking of lowering them, I don't think MM could really take a GL using their powers to the limit. The full power of the rings includes things like stopping time, planetary teleportation, resurrection and other crazy stuff. I think that's why they're High Herald. The reason it's only those 3 lanterns at High is because not all Lanterns have that skill or have demonstrated they can use that power."

I think the GL's should stay High Herald.

#12 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, it doesn't leave a whole lotta room to show how much more powerful Parallax or Ion is, but I can understand where you're coming from.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.