explenation please

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, i've been on the boards for sometime now but i haven't come accross this bit before...

are we only supposed to use the characters listed on the overview or can we edit other characters into it?

if so i have two for definite that need to be placed in the 'Trancendent' part...

Guardians of the Universe

Parallax

(do you want seperate character rankings for the Quintessence?)

Spectre

just a few off the top of my head for the page...

or am i thinking about this the wrong way?

M

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Added.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh right :)

cheers, how do we go about changing the 'order' of the rankings then?

do we descuss it, or is that what the battles are for?

M

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Create a thread for it (on the page, like this one) and suggest who you want to move or add where. I added those without discussing it because there was no need for it, but all other changes should be discussed and several people should agree on it. The battles are not related to this page.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhh right... i understand now :)

sounds like a good idea :)

now to figure out where to put The Darkness (not Jackie estacado, he's just a metahuman) i'm talking about the actual darkness, the power itself.

would it have it's own ranking?

it has it's own survival instincts, it's own history... where do you rank that? it's capable of changing the world to it's own design... does that count as trancendance?

M

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

We have it listed as Mid Herald and Darkness and its host (Jackie) as one thing. I personally see him as pretty much the average GL, definitely not Transcendent level.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, i understand placing it with the GL's... it's pretty much the same power...

thanks for clearing those bits up for me

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.