User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Project 500: Crisis of Infinite Reviewers 0

Welcome ComicVine to the second installment of Project 500. Project 500 came as an idea from reviewer Silkcuts as a Jam session style review where a few users come together to write a series of reviews. The first review for Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 was a jam session, while the reviews for the other issues of Crisis on Infinite Earths will be handed off baton-style from reviewer to reviewer.First off, thanks to Silkcuts for starting off this project! I just knew he had somethi...

Project 500: Crisis of Infinite Reviewers 0

Welcome ComicVine to this the third installment of Project 500. As we all know Project 500 was the idea of legendary reviewer Silkcuts for a series of Jam session style reviews where users come together to write a series of them. The first review for Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 was a jam session, while the reviews for the other issues of Crisis on Infinite Earths will be handed off baton-style from reviewer to reviewer...   This is my first review so please bear ...