Follow

Cowboy Ninja Viking

Character » Cowboy Ninja Viking appears in 11 issues.

A former Multiple Personality Disorder patient recruited to a counter-intelligence unit called the Triplets.

EXCLUSIVE: Cowboy Ninja Viking Art!

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided
    I don't think that A.J. Lieberman's Cowboy Ninja Viking comic series would be as intriguing if it were not for the incredible art of Riley Rossmo. While the individual issues look fantastic printed in person, Rossmo's pencils will blow you away in high resolution. 

The details in his work are absolutely breathtaking. Don't believe me? Check out the incredible art that Rossmo sent exclusively to Comic Vine below. While Riley was unable to make it to last Friday's podcast to join Tony and I in a discussion with writer AJ about Cowboy Ninja Viking, he did send us art from issue 6 of comic book that has yet to be released. In addition to a look at some of the incredible interiors we can expect to see in the upcoming issue, Rossmo also sent us the unreleased cover to issue #7 of Cowboy Ninja Viking.

If you have not been reading Cowboy Ninja Viking, be sure to pick up the trade that contains issues 1-5 and hits stores this Wednesday, May 26th. Look for issue #6 on June 9th! 
      == TEASER ==

Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Benzo

Oh wow!, the art looks amazing! :O

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By GT-Man

IM oh wait i cant MAN

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

Wait'll you guys read issue #6. It gets CRAAAZY!

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

It was Riley Rossmo's art that got me into CNV.  However, I still have the last few issues to catch up on.  I'm gonna go back and start from issue 1 again :)    
    Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

I am already buying more comics than I can afford, but the podcast made it sound really interesting.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.
    @ArtisticNeedham: Although I won't be responsable for your sudden fall into bankruptcy generaly, I'd recommend this to anyone. I think I'm gonna pick up the trade as well (hopefully has some extras)
    salarymanjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By salarymanjam

The trade is amazing. A lot of work went into it and these guys really care about servicing fans. It has this amazing matte cover with gloss lettering and its packed with issue covers and pinups. Loved it.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Art is very similar to some other artists I love, looks like an interesting read, but not my cup of tea :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.