Wich Owl is getting his oun Book ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I herd one of the Owl's is getting his oun book but i don't know wich one ? Can somebody help ?

#2 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes a talon, his name is calvin rose and you didnt see him in the night of the owls event

And the first two issues are already out

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok. To tell you the truth I haven't been reading Batman that much. I have been reading mostly Green Lantern, Justice League, Swamp Thing, Aquaman and X-men so i'm a little behind on the rest.

#4 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

No what i meant is that he didnt appear in the night of the owls arc, hes a new character

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Calvin Rose, former Talon who escaped the Court of Owls. First two issues are out now, both have been pretty good.

#6 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Calvin Rose, former Talon who escaped the Court of Owls. First two issues are out now, both have been pretty good.

Ok... Quick question. What kind of hero is he ? Is he like Batman or is he like Punisher ?

#7 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Ok... Quick question. What kind of hero is he ? Is he like Batman or is he like Punisher ?

Well, I don't know if I would classify Calvin as a hero at this point because his goal is more narrow than that. Calvin wants to destroy the Court of Owls, and he's tracking down and taking out members who weren't incarcerated by Batman.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Well, I don't know if I would classify Calvin as a hero at this point because his goal is more narrow than that. Calvin wants to destroy the Court of Owls, and he's tracking down and taking out members who weren't incarcerated by Batman.

Oh ok so as of now he is like the punisher.

#9 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, the spelling, right in the heart.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.