Talon ongoing by Scott Snyder slated for release!

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only speculate its a rogue Talon rebelling against the Court who will take center state in this series. We've already seen that some of them aren't exactly pleased with their predicament (RHATO Night of the Owls crossover).

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I can only speculate its a rogue Talon rebelling against the Court who will take center state in this series. We've already seen that some of them aren't exactly pleased with their predicament (RHATO Night of the Owls crossover).

Damn, I was hoping I could understand the event without reading other titles and just sticking to Batman... sigh, guess not.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Cobb.

#5 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

If any body can't be bothered to click on the link it basically says:

• Zero issues confirmed in September
  • 4 new titles coming to replace JLI and 3 more yet to be announced cancelled titles.
  • The new books are Talon, spinning out of the Night Of The Owls crossover and written by Scott Snyder. Sword And Sorcery starring eighties classic Amethyst Princess Of Gemworld. Revival of the Wildstorm Team Seven, designed to fight Superman, with "Steve Trevor, Dinah Lance, Amanda Waller, John Lynch, Cole Cash, Alex Fairchild and Slade Wilson. And The Phantom Stranger by Dan DiDio and Brent Anderson, with a transformed Judas Iscariot dealing with Pandora and The Spectre, and the origins of the New 52 reality
  • There is, however, no sign of a Jeff Lemire The Robins series that we'd heard about, nor a Katana series. And definitely no new Justice League Of America.
#6 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to this book so much!

Strange that two New 52 events now have spin-off series.

#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

So did I.

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently the plot of the story is our new anti-hero Talon (Snyder confirmed we haven't seen him) on the run from the court of owls and compared the tone to the one of the incredible hulk 80s series.

Sounds great and I want to applaud DC because Talon is the first new ongoing based on a new character since the relaunch, here's to many more of those.

#10 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

So did I.

Me too. Hopefully this guy is interesting.

#11 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

So did I.

I hope he dies in this issue and Cobb is the protagonist.

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter said:

Apparently the plot of the story is our new anti-hero Talon (Snyder confirmed we haven't seen him) on the run from the court of owls and compared the tone to the one of the incredible hulk 80s series. Sounds great and I want to applaud DC because Talon is the first new ongoing based on a new character since the relaunch, here's to many more of those.

The one thing I can cosign.

#13 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Still just not a good idea. I have an idea DC. Why don't you expose more of your characters to readers by giving them THEIR OWN TITLE?!

So many Bat (family)-titles out.

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Funrush said:

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

So did I.

I'd lmfao if during the opening monologue the dude just gets shot in the head or something and Cob jumps out of nowhere screaming "Cobb is back Beyotch!!!!!"

#15 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@Funrush said:

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Hopefully Cobb.

I wish

So did I.

I'd lmfao if during the opening monologue the dude just gets shot in the head or something and Cob jumps out of nowhere screaming "Cobb is back Beyotch!!!!!"

Would love that so much.

#16 Posted by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah get rid of this guy and his horrible costume

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.