Who's gonna win and become the multiverse master?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

The monitors vs monarch and his army is finally here!!

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

monarch

#3 Posted by Oceana (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this whats going on in Countdown? I have to wait till it comes out in one collection to get it.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

hes got the spectre for back up among a alt Superman Donna Troy, what looks like a GL and another Hawkwoman. among many others that will come to his cause.

and the monitors have henchmen that will die needlessly

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"monarch"

because....

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Oceana says:

"Is this whats going on in Countdown? I have to wait till it comes out in one collection to get it."

yup, the ending of this week comic

it hasn't been very good, however if they did countdown the same way using only the last 26 issues, I think it would have been a great story

#7 Posted by The Reverend Jim (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude! You ripped off my line...

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"hes got the spectre for back up among a alt Superman Donna Troy, what looks like a GL and another Hawkwoman. among many others that will come to his cause.and the monitors have henchmen that will die needlessly"

ok good point, altough I'm sure that spectre is weaker that the one we know

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Darkchild says:
"hes got the spectre for back up among a alt Superman Donna Troy, what looks like a GL and another Hawkwoman. among many others that will come to his cause.and the monitors have henchmen that will die needlessly"

ok good point, altough I'm sure that spectre is weaker that the one we know"

still more powerful than any of the monitors

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Darkchild says:

ok good point, altough I'm sure that spectre is weaker that the one we know"

still more powerful than any of the monitors"

I don't think so since he is a member of the crime syndicate of america

#11 Posted by Mach (171 posts) - - Show Bio

it's hard to say who ,but it's going to be to find but i would the Challengers would win inspite of the odds.

Snooch to the Booch

Mach

#12 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#13 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is searching for Ray Palmer such a big deal?

#14 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

How about monarch wins - or appears to, and then Darkseid and his legions appear and take over, driving the heroes into a kind of underground existence, while anarchy reigns throughout the known world/universe/multiverse?

#15 Posted by Mach (171 posts) - - Show Bio

nope the Challengers.

Snooch to the Booch Mach

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.