Follow

Countdown to Final Crisis

Story arc »

The search for Ray Palmer and many other other adventures that leads to the Final Crisis

The Anomalies of Final Crisis

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kidchipotle

So in Countdown to Final Crisis, Jason Todd, Donna Troy, and Kyle Rayner are considered "Anomalies of the Multiverse" meaning they don't belong in any of the 52 Worlds. I never understood why this was? Was it because they died and came back to life? Can someone please explain this to me because I just read Countdown to Final Crisis on Comixology (now just waiting for them to post Final Crisis) and it doesn't make sense to me. If anything Powergirl should be the leading Anomaly. Please and thank ya'll!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

BUMP. Y U NO LIKE MY QUESTION?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Countdown had nothing to do with anything. Presumably it was because Jason was ressurected by a flaw in the Multiverse, Donna was the KEEPER of the multiverse for a while and holds a strange place in it, and Kyle probably had something to do with Ion. Don't sweat it though, Countdown was just a total mess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.