Follow

Countdown to Final Crisis

Story arc »

The search for Ray Palmer and many other other adventures that leads to the Final Crisis

Jumping Crisis ***Spoilers***

keks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

Hey,

What is it with Countdown to Final Crisis. I recently bought the Trades to prepare myself for Final Crisis, but it does not seem to be readable on its own. I mean I get that there are always tie-ins so you don’t understand every Detail but here it is striking.

For example Karate Kid: He is in the Batcave, next chapter he is in the Watchtowerprison, next Chapter he is in the Watchtower but sill complaining about being some kind of Prisoner and in the next chapter he is in front of oracles office. All without on sentence of explanation.

And the worst is Trickster and Piper, in one chapter they are witch the Rogues, next Chapter, they are on the run for apparently killing the Flash.

I think if you set up a Trade you should at least include the elementary issues to be able to follow the plot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.