amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer: Crime Society #1 - The Jokester's Last Laugh review

The 30-year-old Mystery of Duela Dent Solved

I would never have guessed that Duela Dent/The Joker's Daughter would really be the daughter of Earth-3's Joker, The Jokester! Duela was a 30 year-old mystery when she was trying to figure out her father was. From the list of possible fathers , the top 3 (The Joker, The Riddler, and Two-Face) where really The Jokester (birth father), Three-Face (mother), The Riddler (step-father). That's the Multiverse for you, they'll drive you crazy (my best to McKeever, for putting the best origin story).
  I was surprised that Talon was featured as the Earth-3 Robin the Boy/Teen Wonder, and him and Duela having a Romeo and Juliet complex. That solves another mystery for Duela saying that Robin loved her, it was Robin from a multiverse. I'm still curious for several things:
1) How does Duela know about the Monitors?
2) How is Duela able to teleport herself from Earth-3 to New Earth?
3) What has become of Talon? Is he aware of Duela's death?
4) What will become of Three-Face?

Overall, this issue Rocks!

Posted by AirDave817

Hey, great review! I read this one and really enjoyed it!

Other reviews for Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer: Crime Society #1 - The Jokester's Last Laugh

A Whole New World 0

I read Identity Crisis. M'eh. I read 52. I was disappointed by 52 because I was happy that the multiverse was collapsed into one single world with a single history. Okay so there were some kinks, like what to do with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Green Arrow. I liked that an Elseworlds story was an imaginary story. Hey, guess what - they're all imaginary stories. I'm fine with different versions of Batman. Whether it's Gotham by Gaslight, Holy Terror or even Red Rain. Even Owlman h...