Follow

Count Nefaria

Character » Count Nefaria appears in 274 issues.

Originally, Count Nefaria was just an ambitious Maggia Don who hired mad scientists and super-villains. Later, becoming super-powered himself. Luchino stands as one of the Avengers' most powerful enemies, though not one of their most recurring.

Count Nefaria Respek thread

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Well Well Well its about time. Lets start off with saying he is not a Superman copycat. He's much stronger and more durable. Secondly he was the Onslaught before onslaught for the Avengers. He was a beast when it came to throwing hits as well as taking them. He is one of the most powerful being every to b created in terms of strength. His powers are based off Living Laser, Whirwind, and Power man times 100 which for you dc people lol is a GL, Red Tornado, and that guy who could grow but I have forgotten his name. Lets start with the respect. I cut these pictures myself by the way hope you like

He lift up and entire Ship to throw at Ironman. Hell of alot of tons. More then 100tons I believe.

Throwing a semi nothing big but still cool

Thor uses hammer. Count Nefaria uses water well

Superman can fly through a building wow. Count Nefaria can fly and scatter the Avengers, and Thunderbolts like thrown pieces of a puzzle

Rule one never hug Count Nefaria. Also you thought Hulk got angry lol

Even this Visions phasing cannot stop him!!

Not even Thors hammer can phase this man. Thors hammer has destroyed planets and celestial armor

More to come people. This I think may be my best one to date. So please leave a comment or two and give your thoughts. I can already tell he is about to be put again some strong foes

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

nice (but you ALWAYS leave SOME letter out of the RESPECT part... Gof of thunder, Respek...^^, welcome back btw)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Thanks lol. I been taking these long breaks. I meant to spell repeck like that lol. Its tradition so they all know the guy with bad grammar made it lol. More feats now
    Taking full power blast from Ms.Marvel and Vision with out even moving and simple shrugging it off

Laughing at a tackle from Ironman

Speed feat of when he first gets his powers. Not unlike Whirwind he can go fast thousands of miles and hour with out spinning

Hits Thor so hard he drops his hammer and Thor also claims he is about as strong as Destroyer. Destroyer has limitless strength.

Count Nefaria cannot be knocked back or hurt from any blow he sees coming at him. At first Wonderman Was knocking him back but not hurting him. His mistake was stopping an he couldn't knock him back anymore because he saw the hits coming at him

Strength feat. When Hulk tried to stop Thors hammer one time his arm got broken or shattered. Count Nefaria when he first got his powers stopped Thors hammer with ease and unharmed. Not something you say to much(Don't say Superman wasn't cannon)

Songbirds hardest Construct couldn't even hold him. Sorry GLs, and Quasar lol.

The None vampire like Version or when he had absorbed enough this time couldn't be beat by running out of energy by Ironman. Ironman asked Giantman how long it would take now. It would take three entire weeks of straight fighting for him to run out. That type of stamina rivals gods.

Lastly for now he lifts up and entire sky scraper. If you do the math that is way over 100 tons. A tall building can have up to 94 million pounds of concrete and over 7 million in metal built in. That doesn't include the people, and the desk and what not. Count Nefaria lifts it with ease Thor says he wouldn't even be able to lift it with such ease.(Weird though because he's pulled the Midgard Serpent but not with ease) Then he buries the Avengers lol.

More to come.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nice feats.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Thank you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

zee crusher said:
    Superman can fly through a building wow. Count Nefaria can fly and scatter the Avengers, and Thunderbolts like thrown pieces of a puzzle
    You do know in a Marvel/DC crossover it took all of the Avengers to defeat Superman right?

Regardless, Nice job on this "Respect" thread
    zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
    TheDrifter said:
    "zee crusher said:
    You do know in a Marvel/DC crossover it took all of the Avengers to defeat Superman right?

Regardless, Nice job on this "Respect" thread"
    I know lol. I was just being as A$$ after not being here for a while lol. Thanks.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

lol.

No problem then.

Welcome Back.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Thanks. Time for the few last feats

When he first came out he wasn't stable yet. Thus after kicking Thors a$$ vision tried to phase him. Wrong thing to do buddy

He can do more damage then even the Hulk with out even trying. This was stated by the Avengers.

Speed feat. Whizzer tried to blitz him wrong move. I thought it was pretty dumb considering he is 100 times more then Whirlwind who was just as fast as Whizzer.

This isn't strength or anything but he pimp slaps beast

Heat vision? How about Laser vision lol

Takes off entire cliff side with a simple jump down. Sorry hulk. Sorry supes lol. Sorry Toad.

Again Laser vision

One of my personal Favorites. He can control any being touched by Ionic energy. That includes Hulk. Abomination, Dr. Pym. Imagine that. We already know he could control Atlas and WonderMan.

More to come.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher
    TheDrifter said:
    "zee crusher said:

Regardless, Nice job on this "Respect" thread"
    Wait I just reread that. It didn't all the Avengers to take him down. They just all jumped him at once. Technically one of them could have taken him down.
    Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Desilation

hey zee crusher i thought you got bann from forums

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

All respect threads should look like this.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher
    Desilation said:
    "hey zee crusher i thought you got bann from forums"
    Yeah I was. But seeing as how during certain times of the month I leave and don't come back for a while the time I got baned was that time. So me getting banned didn't do anything really. I was going to be gone that entire time anyway lol.

Vance Astro said:
    "All respect threads should look like this."
    Sadly they don't lol. Some thing we can't change my friend.
    the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

Good feat postings.

Thie means that finally I have most of his feats to habd now (along with the info I already had). This should make life easier for the numbers that relate to these feats.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Forever

Nice images Zee.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Your welcome. Those aren't all his feat however lol. I have a few more to post. Glad I could help by the way. I would post the rest by they are him shruggin off hits an returning the favor not much to see unless some one wants me to post it.

Nisk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Nisk5

He looks too much like Doctor Strange
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#18  Edited By AssertingValor

Count Nefari is the Shit!!!!!! 
     He's up there with gladiator and Thor easy, probably exceeds them by a bit.
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Why this guy hasn't got more exposure, I'll never know

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By PowerHerc

Count Nefaria is so cool and so powrful, I wish Marvel would use him more. 

I'd like to see him battle Hyperion.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Primmaster64

yeah...too bad he never got to fight Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel and Sentry.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By Chaos Prime

Respect The Count, probably one of my all time fav Marvel Villians :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.