Follow

Cosmic Cube

Object » Cosmic Cube appears in 313 issues.

Cosmic Cubes are among the most powerful objects in the universe. They are created out of energy from another dimension. Anyone in possession of the cosmic cube can use it to reshape (mold) reality to mirror their vision.

Why are they changing the name?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By utotheg38

I heard their changing the name for the cosmic cube In captain America (I know I'm really late with this info), Why?

dorsk188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dorsk188

Hadn't heard that, but "cosmic cube" is a little clunky.  In the movie universe, it may not even be all that cosmic, anyway.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Yea they are its Qu... something 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I don't see why Cosmic Cube would need to be changed, sounds fine to me. But honestly they could always just refer to it as "the cube" or something, lol My question is how powerful will it be in the movie? I get the feeling their going to dumb it down power wise so that Red Skull won't be all super-powerful.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By utotheg38
    @War Killer said:
    I don't see why Cosmic Cube would need to be changed, sounds fine to me. But honestly they could always just refer to it as "the cube" or something, lol My question is how powerful will it be in the movie? I get the feeling their going to dumb it down power wise so that Red Skull won't be all super-powerful.
    So true, It will give him super strength like cpt. America or something.
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By labarith
    @utotheg38 said:
    I heard their changing the name for the cosmic cube In captain America (I know I'm really late with this info), Why?
    Because "Cosmic Cube" sounds clunky/dorky.

I am sure someone will call it the "cosmic cube" at some point, but this really doesn't bother me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.