Follow

Cosmic Control Rod

Object » Cosmic Control Rod appears in 56 issues.

The Cosmic Control Rod is a weapon that grants its wielder vast amounts of cosmic energy.

Who currently has the Cosmic Control Rod?

MrFantastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Edited By MrFantastic

Did not follow the War of Kings, but I am interested as to who is the current possessor of the Cosmic Control Rod.  With all the goings on in the Negative zone currently with Fantastic Four and Annihilus, I am wondering who has the rod.

The last word on its page is " Talon and Razor murdered Catastrophus and stole the Rod so they could use it to convince Blastaar to declare war to the Positive Zone."

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fresh0133
    @MrFantastic:
    As far as I'm aware Blastaar still has it, last time it was shown it was in his possesion and I haven't seen it pop up anywhere else.
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

can't remember but didn't nova or something get a grip on it? someone else fromt he Guardians maybe?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.