Follow

Connor Hawke

Character » Connor Hawke appears in 433 issues.

Connor Hawke is the son of Oliver Queen. After his father's untimely death, Connor took up the mantle of Green Arrow, and retained it even after Oliver's resurrection. He is among the world's greatest martial artists and archers in the DC universe.

How i would do it (Green Arrow)

KINCART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 35

Edited By KINCART

I would do Green Arrow pretty close to how he has been done before. He would be older than a lot of the heroes (40ish) and I would keep his new costume from the new 52. Oliver would have mentored a man named Roy Harper who would be know as Red Arrow but after discovering his drug addiction he would break ties with him. After kicking his drug habit Roy would begin training with other forms of weapons and take the name Arsenal . After parting ways with Roy, Oliver would discover he has a son in Hong Kong named Connor Hawke and he would bring him to America. After discovering his father is a super hero Connor would want to follow in his footsteps and would begin training with Oliver. Connor Hawk would be come the hero Emerald Dragon and would not only use a bow and arrows but also trowing stars and various other weapons.

Thowell3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thowell3

If you ever read Green Arrow you would have realized that he was always a lot older than Batman and the other Heroes in the JLA . He was almost 50 when he died in the OG DCU so that could n the JLA he could have been any where from 39 - 46 durring that time in the JLA because he spent 5 -7 years before he died not with the JLA. Personally I like what they are doing so far, we have to give them more time to Get it in the grove of things for GA, If it brings new fans to the Character that is good. Green Arrow Should be in the A list of Heroes but he is relegated to the Low B lister's. It's always easy to Critisize it's a lot harder to come up with a great Idea, and Honestly I am just not feeling it with what you described. You kind of missed Ollies Personality in this Idea. I liked Connor But after a while he became sort of tedious. And what Roy and Ollie had before the issues of Cry for Justice was fine, And I assume that at some point they will get back to that.

But It's not a horrible Idea, Maybe write some fan fiction and see what people think. Heck that might even change my thought on it.

greenk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By greenk

I like your thinking. But sadly they have decided to take a blant and boring route with Green Arrow. Arsenal, Black Canary and Connor would be a welcome addition to this series, I couldn't care less about team Iron man in the new books.

So far underwhelming.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.