Follow

Conan

Character » Conan appears in 4757 issues.

Conan was a wandering fighter, mercenary, thief, and eventually King, who traveled ancient lands in the Hyborian Age living by his wits and physical prowess.

A Bit More 'Conan'...

Avatar image for ben_templesmith
    Ben Templesmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ben Templesmith

From the studio tonight!

The inking stage. Using line weights a bit this time! Pencil tones and watercolour to go. Will probably put up the plain line work if anyone wants to have fun with colour themselves after I finish my Wolverine image too. Though this one needs a lot more shading to work I think.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cheers big time to everyone who took a stab at the Wolverine. Soon as I finish that one I'll blog a bunch of the ones people sent me! ( Or you can check out the flickr entries, the deviant art entries and the livejournal entries as they are. )

Got to do a big entry shortly too. Got CHOKER goodness coming your way soonish, not to mention a bit of BARONESS and I'll be all over the globe shortly, being in Brazil early next month as well as the UK in late October for MCM Expo as well as the Leeds Thought Bubble Festival in November and a few other signings around the place.

No Caption Provided

Deadlines? What are these deadline things? Shut up and rub my tummy damn you.
    Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bruce Vain

Schway
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Kitty looks cute, but actually has an insidious plan to prevent you from work with fluffy cuddles ;) 

Cracking pin-up... I might be cracking up too :p

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I was an admirer (not in that way) of Ben's work pre-him on CV. But now that he's here, I really enjoy seeing his art randomly placed up here.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By FoxxFireArt

That looks so twisted, but in a good way. The style adds some real personality to the character.

crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crazed_h3ro

LOL...like the art,but theres something off with conan's face...
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Media_Master

nice

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

Wow, great piece of art! It's definitely a different style for Conan, but I like it. It keeps up the feel of the character (the arrows sticking out of him is a nice touch), while still bringing something new. Great job!

Cute kitty, by the way :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.