I am doing a school Product Design project, which counts for 60% of my final grade, and I have decided to design and make my own comic book storage unit. So I need to do some research, and I thought this (and my local comic book store) would be a great place to start.
So what would your ultimate storage unit be? I know, (as I am a huge comic fan myself) you would usually use cardboard boxes like this, or something similar. But:
- Would you want something more substantial?
- What would be a good size?
- Would you want individual boxes that were stackable? Or a whole unit like this?
- What would be your preferable materials?
- Would a calender or tick sheet be useful on it?
Thank you for your time, and if you have any more ideas please reply- this is a very important project for me!