Different Comic Bags

#1 Posted by Goremasher (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Well....I ordered a pack of Ultra Pro, modern bags, but the crease to fold it closed is an inch higher than the comic. Did i get the wrong ones or something?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20247 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the bag is the wrong size? Maybe the comic book is an abnormal size? Check the measurements of most of the majority of comic books and check the sizes available in the shop.

#3 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny that exact same thing happened to me when I ordered my last batch of bags. I just used them anyway and folded the extra down tight over the back of the bag.

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age bags?

#5 Posted by jpmofer (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you talking about the resealable Ultra Pro. Those are the ones i buy and yes, there is a pre-set crease that doesnt quite reach the seal on the bag, so i just fold it down and make it fit. Im not sure why its there though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.