Follow

Colu

Location » Colu appears in 72 issues.

Colu is a fictional planet in the DC universe whose primary inhabitants are Coluans.

there should be a information page for Colu

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

I was curious about Colu and figured that out of all web sites this one would have information regarding that location. Sadly i was wrong i would think that there are enough characters that come from Colu that it should have its own page. Daxam and Krypton have them, as well as Saturn. I would like to know more about the coulians. If they are a race all basically like brainiac it doesnt make him nearly as interesting but could make for better stories. Maybe there is another Coulian out there smarter than Brainiac 1 (none of brainiac 1's predicessors seems to surpass or even live up to Brainiac 1's intelligence. 

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    Colu - It exists, but lacks any information.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.