Why Is He Bald ?

• 104 results
#101 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: I agree on pretty much everything you said. The Colossus we see here is a great deal more thoughtful than we've seen in some time. I always wonder why it's so difficult for people to write a good Piotr. He's obviously one of the most popular X-men and he's the only brick character that seems to have stuck over the years. How hard is it to write the guy decently?! Glad that Wood is giving him and Storm (Who I grew to dislike over the past year or two) a chance to TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES! Gillien also writes a good Colossus, but AvX has seriously cut into his ability to do his characters justice.

I do hope Colossus sticks around as well. I wonder what his own agenda even is anyway? He seems to be on board with Storm for the time being. Part of me thinks it's going to be Cyttorak related if Scott is really going to space jail.

@Rabbitearsblog: I read an interview with Aaron that said he's going to cut people from the comic and add at least one high profile person. The dopplegangers will also be showing up at the school as well. So I'm rather glad he's not at the school. It's going to get crowded soon.

He's going to cut people from the comic? Who I wonder?

#102 Posted by 3Blue_Star (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

It makes him look like a cue-ball from pokemon.

Hahaha lovely

#103 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jason-aaron-incredible-hulk-wolverine-x-men.html

That's the interview in question!

#104 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping for certain reasons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.