Who's your favorite version of Colossus?

#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like the last topic discussion I made about "Who's Your Favorite Version of Kitty Pryde,"  which version of Colossus did you like the best?

AOA Colossus
 Ultimate Colossus
 Joss Whedon
  Chris Claremont
  Kieron Gillen
 Brian Wood
#2 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

This one's a toughie for me, but I really enjoyed Chris Claremont's version of Colossus since he did wrote the character first.  I also enjoyed the Ultimate Universe Colossus and Joss Whedon's Colossus!

#3 Posted by Rickbarry (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Claremont as well, but I almost want to say Whedon because he brought him back from the dead in epic fashion. I'll also give a slight nod to Wood as he's written Colossus as a more cerebral character than most others as of late.

#4 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate for me.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

I'd have to go with Claremont as well, but I almost want to say Whedon because he brought him back from the dead in epic fashion. I'll also give a slight nod to Wood as he's written Colossus as a more cerebral character than most others as of late.

I loved the way that Joss Whedon brought back Colossus! It was so brilliantly done!
#6 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Whedon or Wood I'd say. I loved how Whedon wrote him when he brought him back, but I love the way Wood was writing him in that far too short Adjective less X-Men run.

#7 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: "Slight" nod ? Traitor.

Also, Clarmeont, Whedon and Wood.

Gillen didn't do crap.

#8 Posted by Rickbarry (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Rickbarry: "Slight" nod ? Traitor.

Also, Clarmeont, Whedon and Wood.

Gillen didn't do crap.

Lol. Well in the pantheon of Colossus writers I'd stick him third. I can't see placing him above either Claremont or Whedon. Doesn't mean Wood didn't do a great job with the guy. -Brofists.-

#9 Posted by SoA (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

AoA and Ultimate

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37682 posts) - - Show Bio

Whedon or Claremont. I am excited for his CATXF version too.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Haganz (379 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite version of colossus

#12 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

Whedon or Claremont. I am excited for his CATXF version too.

I can't wait for the CATXF version too! I hope they write him well in that comic!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.