Who wants to see Colossus in Days of Future Past Movie?

#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Since X-Men has an upcoming movie called "Days of Future Past," who wants to see Colossus appear in this movie?

I would love to see him in this movie since he hasn't been given a big role in the movies for awhile now and he was one of the main characters in the Days of Future Past storyline.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13347 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus has never been given a big role in anything, the cartoons that actually went beyond one episode only gave him guest spots despite him being a major X-Men player for decades

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Colossus has never been given a big role in anything, the cartoons that actually went beyond one episode only gave him guest spots despite him being a major X-Men player for decades

I agree. That's what's so upsetting about how the cartoons handled his character even though he's been in the X-Men universe for years now. I hope there was a movie or a cartoon that would actually give him a major role for once.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

He's been confirmed if I recall correctly.

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool for some X-Men property to focus on Colossus. I guess some people think he might be boring but I feel like he's really complex, just quiet. If they do put him in Days of Future Past please use the armor effect from X2 not the one from Last Stand. He looked like he was liquid metal or something.

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Really? That's great!

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

Really? That's great!

Not 100% sure on it though might need to do some research.

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

Really? That's great!

Oh.

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

Really? That's great!

Oh.

Sh!t it was Iceman not Colossus. My bad.

#10 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Blood1991 said:

Really? That's great!

Oh.

Sh!t it was Iceman not Colossus. My bad.

That's alright! I thought it was Iceman they announced and not Colossus. Still want to see Colossus in this film!

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: Likewise, He, Kurt and Ororo all need to be confirmed or this film has no right calling itself "Day's of Future Past"

#12 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Likewise, He, Kurt and Ororo all need to be confirmed or this film has no right calling itself "Day's of Future Past"

Exactly!

#13 Posted by Rickbarry (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus had the worst death of all mutants. He watched Logan and Ororo die and had Rachel nagging him psychically until a billion sentinels blasted him apart.

#14 Posted by 244 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@cattlebattle said:

I agree. That's what's so upsetting about how the cartoons handled his character even though he's been in the X-Men universe for years now. I hope there was a movie or a cartoon that would actually give him a major role for once.

Chris Yost wanted to do an animated movie about him. I don't know why that didn't come to fruition. Instead, he wrote an X-men Origin Colossus one-shot which I thought was nicely written and had plenty of heart.

#15 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@244 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@cattlebattle said:

Chris Yost wanted to do an animated movie about him. I don't know why that didn't come to fruition. Instead, he wrote an X-men Origin Colossus one-shot which I thought was nicely written and had plenty of heart.

He wrote that? What happened to that storyline?

#16 Posted by Rickbarry (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: The X-men Origin story? It was a throwback to him in Russia. He was 15 or 16 in the issue. As far as the animated movie? Dunno. Never heard of it.

#17 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

It would be cool for some X-Men property to focus on Colossus. I guess some people think he might be boring but I feel like he's really complex, just quiet. If they do put him in Days of Future Past please use the armor effect from X2 not the one from Last Stand. He looked like he was liquid metal or something.

I agree that Colossus is an interesting character! They just need the right story for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.