Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7593 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Which otherworldly Colossus counterpart is worthy of his armor?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

I always thought many of the X-Men had several counterparts, and Colossus is no exception. So I was wondering this, as a result. Of all of the counterparts of Colossus from other universes, which one would be most worthy, in your opinion, of having the capability to turn into an organic steel version of themselves?  

Rhinox from Beast Wars: Transformers? 

Steel from DC Comics? 

Golem from the Monster Rancher Anime? 

Manny from Ice Age? 

MetalGreymon from Digimon?  

Exile from Road Rovers?  

Zangief from Street Fighter?  

Jax from Mortal Kombat?  

Rubeus Hagrid from Harry Potter?  

Big Slammu from Street Sharks?  

Hunk from Voltron?  

Please tell me which of these otherworldly counterparts of Colossus you think most deserve their own version of his famous organic steel armor, or if there is another one of them more deserving of such a power.
    Avatar image for lectriccolossus
    lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lectriccolossus

....I honestly dont think it'll be the same if another character had his power set, except his son if they ever decide to use him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.