Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7581 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

What things do you want to make Colossus more interesting?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

What things do you want to happen to Colossus to make him a more interesting character? Do you think he's fine just the way he is or do you think that he needs to be darker and edgier or should he be more involved with the main story lines?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

fine as is , character who prefer to be pacifists and gentle and not confrontational should be left alone , thats why anti-heros exist so they can be all doom and gloom , dark and edgy , all they want . this coming from a anti-hero fan lol

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@SoA said:

fine as is , character who prefer to be pacifists and gentle and not confrontational should be left alone , thats why anti-heros exist so they can be all doom and gloom , dark and edgy , all they want . this coming from a anti-hero fan lol

I agree. There are barely any kind and gentle characters in the Marvel Universe anymore.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: I think they're keeping his core values the same. He's just a bit more jaded after getting burned by everyone. He's the most trolled character in Marvel at the moment. Cyttorak, Phoenix Force and Magik all have taken turns beatin' him down! Now apparently he's going to put himself in jail to 'atone', but Cable and company will continue to troll him by breaking him out!

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By judasnixon

Grow a beard and teach an art class.....

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6  Edited By SC  Moderator

Grow his hair massive, especially an afro, and then he is human form, have him spike it, then wham, when he is in steel form you have the deadliest head butt ever. Seriously then he would be Marvels second most powerful character after Namor wearing Hydroman or a really sweaty Iceman.

Actually wait sorry they would be third most powerful after Rogue touches both Dust and Hank Pym. After Rogue touches both of them, she can become Multi Bolder Girl as she turns into billions of pieces of sand but then each piece of sand grows and turns into a BOULDER! Not even Galactus can survive being hit/pelted by Billions of Boulders!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@SC said:

Grow his hair massive, especially an afro, and then he is human form, have him spike it, then wham, when he is in steel form you have the deadliest head butt ever. Seriously then he would be Marvels second most powerful character after Namor wearing Hydroman or a really sweaty Iceman.

Actually wait sorry they would be third most powerful after Rogue touches both Dust and Hank Pym. After Rogue touches both of them, she can become Multi Bolder Girl as she turns into billions of pieces of sand but then each piece of sand grows and turns into a BOULDER! Not even Galactus can survive being hit/pelted by Billions of Boulders!

LOL!!! That would work!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Become useful and k*ck some ass. Stop getting sucked on by infected obese monsters and cut the cute crap. "Hey, Cable, I caughtz a Deathlok, Oof!"

gwilburn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gwilburn12

@god_spawn: Seriously. They need to quit with the dumb dialogue and let him cut loose.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@gwilburn12: Agreed. Hell, he almost killed Cable in one of the earlier issues, but I can't remember if the current warehouse fight is the one before the Avengers show up considering the book jumps around so much and I have lost enough interest to not care. He goes from that to sounding like a 4 year old. It isn't any better than the whales with legs just cuz.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Yung ANcient One

go bald again (+)

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By antiwhipped

Stop being a jobber.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Mohawk. That seems to be the cool thing nowadays, right?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rickbarry

@god_spawn: Reverse mohawk.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By evilvegeta74

Put him in a non Fox related Xmen movie and let him do what he does best. Also give him some sort of power increase in strength in the 616 to where he can handle the Juggernaut and defend himself better against the Hulk, without getting his arms bent .

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By judasnixon

Colossus goes to Russia, and frees Pussy Riot! I would read the hell out of that comic!

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By antiwhipped

They should make it so that it turns out colossus has fathered a lot of children who can also turn metal.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@god_spawn said:

Become useful and k*ck some ass. Stop getting sucked on by infected obese monsters and cut the cute crap. "Hey, Cable, I caughtz a Deathlok, Oof!"

I would definitely love for Colossus to actually take charge in a title for once.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eeshaan1685

What is it with wanting to have them all Dark & Edgy these days lol.

Colossus is a cool dude.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: @god_spawn: @judasnixon: @SoA: Apparently all you need to do is have Hopeless write him. He writes a pretty darn good Colossus and in the span of a few issues has the mopey guy doing something to 'absolve' him of his perceived sins. He's going to *gasp* actually do something about it! 'Course he needs to give Domino a little lovin' before doing so.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
    age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He need to be more Hardcore badass he need to be more raging kind of guy

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: @god_spawn: @judasnixon: @SoA: Apparently all you need to do is have Hopeless write him. He writes a pretty darn good Colossus and in the span of a few issues has the mopey guy doing something to 'absolve' him of his perceived sins. He's going to *gasp* actually do something about it! 'Course he needs to give Domino a little lovin' before doing so.

No Caption Provided

And this is why I'm not reading the current X-Men comics right now. I won't read them until Colossus and Kitty are back together again.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Rickbarry said:

No Caption Provided

Now she knows how he got his codename.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By John Valentine

@god_spawn said:

@Rickbarry said:

No Caption Provided

Now she knows how he got his codename.

Pretty sure he'd kill her.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: D'aw, I think this just what he needs. Let his hair down a bit.

@god_spawn: Ha!

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tahmidk

What are your thoughts on colossus going to jail? I like colossus being a good guy, a nice guy. I hope colossus gets some sort of power boost though!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rickbarry

I don't think he needs a power boost. He's somewhere around baseline Hulk is written properly and practically unstoppable if he loses it. I'd settle for them letting him get out of this never ending circle of guilt.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PYH000

@Rickbarry said:

No Caption Provided

I kind of felt embarrassed when I saw this scene. Colossus has high morals and I don't thing he'd engaged in a one-night-stand here, but I guess we can blame it on the tequila. At least he needed to loosen up a bit.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kiddevil

Despite popular belief this phoenix thing was the best for him the power disruptions that he can't change fully with out tech. I like it.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: Pick up Cable & X-force today? Surprise visitor in Pete's cell and it pretty much tells me that she still carries a torch for Mr. Rasputin.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Rickbarry: I still think he should continue to plow Domino. I was at least pleasantly surprised she visited him but her and Bobby can continue to be bland together, albeit some comic moments.

Dom should help him loosen up. Go to a club or something. Acquire a taste for EDM. Drink more tequila.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rickbarry

@god_spawn: I think he should continue pursuing something with Domino as I really dig her every time she sexually harasses him. I guess it was just nice to see someone actually write Kitty in a more realistic way than she's been portrayed over the past couple years, but she still ran away when he wanted her to stay...twice now. Stop playing hard to get, woman.

This comic is weird to me. I got it expecting to see mindless action and massive explosions, but it's one of the better character written books out there. I care about everyone...save for Cable strangely enough. I'm curious about the alien as well. Weird looking stuff.

Also, any chance we can have Boom Boom's uniform be that bikini?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.