What do you think will happen to Colossus after AvX?

#201 Posted by gwilburn12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

COLOSSUS Smash

#202 Posted by Rickbarry (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who does the colors in the book, but I'm glad they're giving Pete the full steel treatment. It always bugged me seeing pink gums/tongue in other books.

#203 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: I'm sure Cap will give him a spanking after getting him back to the mansion.

@Blood1991: It's gotta be a setup. No way Piotr would go along killing these people unless they're up to some extremely shady stuff.

Hoping your right there. If not he had better have one hell of an excuse...

#204 Posted by Rickbarry (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I gave the article a peek. It seems that it's all a set up or Cable is the one that loses it. That's why Colossus is giving him the business in the preview images. So, no worries, Pete is a giant rage monster right now, but he's not a murderer.

#205 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: I gave the article a peek. It seems that it's all a set up or Cable is the one that loses it. That's why Colossus is giving him the business in the preview images. So, no worries, Pete is a giant rage monster right now, but he's not a murderer.

Then I hope he makes Cable's face hurt. I'm glad he reacted and I'm hoping he will be the moral compass of that team.

#206 Edited by Oscars94 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio
New Avengers

@RScottH08: Namor's in New Avengers (Basically the new Illuminati). He's on a team with Black Panther! What the-?

#207 Posted by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Oscars94 said:

@RScottH08: Namor's in New Avengers (Basically the new Illuminati). He's on a team with Black Panther! What the-?

If the superhero community can make up with Iron Man after Civil War. Namor and Black Panther can be on the same team.
#208 Posted by Rickbarry (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Colossus has hits out on pretty much everyone on the extinction team. Illyana and Scott should look out!

#209 Posted by Rickbarry (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: @Blood1991: @allthatsgeek

Seems Colossus gets pinched in the next solicits. Will he be rescued or left to rot while the other P5 run free? He was the least douchiest of the P5 and yet he serves time! Also, what's up with the orange glow in his eyes?

#210 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: That is so awesome looking! I can't wait to see what is going on with his powers. As for the pick the whole imprisoning thing I agree Pete should be pardoned for that. However, Cable did kill all those people in the previews so it may be because of that.

#211 Posted by Rickbarry (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Rickbarry: That is so awesome looking! I can't wait to see what is going on with his powers. As for the pick the whole imprisoning thing I agree Pete should be pardoned for that. However, Cable did kill all those people in the previews so it may be because of that.

It's possible. I guess I'd just hate to see Colossus get hung out to dry...again. It's a broken record with the character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.