Whales with legs.

• 65 results
#51 Posted by Rickbarry (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @AgeofHurricane: Maybe he was onto something after all.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/09/12/researchers-determine-when-whales-legs-turned-into-a-tail/

#52 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I want legs...

#53 Posted by Rickbarry (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

Modern scientists have proved Colossus right. Take that, Jason Aaron! Your unrelenting hate towards Colossus has been foiled! *Cackles maniacally over a cup of coffee.*

#54 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vec said:

@CitizenBane said:

When you think about it, it's kind of a dick move seeing as whales are endangered and Colossus just left them to die of not being able to breathe.

first off whales breath air like mammals, they are not fish. I just think he/or the writter was trying to show Peters caring side for an endangered animal.

While yes, they do breathe air, they also NEED to be submerged in order for their bodies to maintain integrity, if they are removed from water their organs all sag in on themselves and they'll die.

#55 Posted by Rickbarry (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

I want legs...

I'm thinking about getting robot legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

#56 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Oh sure, just ask for help from this guy... :P

#57 Posted by jhazzroucher (14744 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at this thread. BUt I guess they just wanted us to know that they can alter reality a bit.

#58 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: This. And that apparently Colossus is kinda slow when he's possessed by two god forces.

#59 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel still sucks. Shocker.

#60 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

They see me trolling, they hating, patrolling...

#61 Posted by jhazzroucher (14744 posts) - - Show Bio

@allthatsgeek said:

@jhazzroucher: This. And that apparently Colossus is kinda slow when he's possessed by two god forces.

He should be more powerful. and Cytorrak should have reacted.

#62 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Copypasta from another thread. Cytorrak actually like the fact that he has the phoenix power, as he sees heroes fighting heroes as causing more destruction than if he were just straight evil.

Adding: Illyana and Colossus went to Cytorrak's dimension,asked to have the power taken away, he told them to stuff it, they tried using their phoenix powers, he shut them down.

#63 Posted by jhazzroucher (14744 posts) - - Show Bio

@allthatsgeek said:

@jhazzroucher: Copypasta from another thread. Cytorrak actually like the fact that he has the phoenix power, as he sees heroes fighting heroes as causing more destruction than if he were just straight evil.

Adding: Illyana and Colossus went to Cytorrak's dimension,asked to have the power taken away, he told them to stuff it, they tried using their phoenix powers, he shut them down.

i see. ok. thanks. : )

#64 Edited by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

After a quick googline, turns out our very own took care of scans for this occurrence over here http://www.comicvine.com/colossus/29-1460/uncanny-x-men-15-cyttorak-is-a-douche-issue/92-678364/

#65 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

this si marvels attempt at trying to make readers see that the peonixies are corrupt

it wasnt ment to be funny

its such a stupid event and thing its funny

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.