Should they have let Colossus stay dead

#1 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

i love his character and he went out with a bag and saved all mutants good an evil why @$%# with that ahh i love his character but to bring him back for what he has done latly BULLSHIT

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but Pete Wisdom wasn't giving Kitty the whoopee she really needed, so they HAD to bring the big shiny Russian back.

#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, takes away the impact of the original story, making the death and the storyline meaningless, but its not remotely surprising they did it. The worst resurrections are the ones they don't even bother explaining or give the "rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated" spiel, those are just insulting.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh i know women need whoopee but thats awhat a vib is for dont bring a heroic man whodied heroicly back bastards

i do belive im going to hell for what i said in the begining of that statement

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

GOD #$%#ING THANK YOU someone witha gorram mind agrees thank u shatter

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to say it but I can't resist. Kitty couldn't use a "vib". You saw what happened when she had sex right? She went ghost. If she did that while she was using her "vib", it would explode. Painfully.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahaha wow never thought of that but yeah u know women cant go as long as we can without it haha wut am i saying hahaha

#8 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

What can I say that hasnt already been said? Should of left him in the ground. But didnt they bring his sister Magik back to? Jesus, its like a running joke now no one stays dead in comics any more. Except Gwen.

#9 Posted by Darkchild (41467 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP GWEN STACY

ur grace is being violated by the horrible Bryce Dallas Howard may the people who look for actress for roles bunr in fire and brimstone Gwen WAS SO MUCH HOTTER DAMN U ALL

#10 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

If only life were like a comic book... people can come back to life with no explanation.. that'd be great

#11 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Alpha says:

"What can I say that hasnt already been said? Should of left him in the ground. But didnt they bring his sister Magik back to? Jesus, its like a running joke now no one stays dead in comics any more. Except Gwen."

I do believe Magik is coming back as well.

#12 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

well if no one stays dead in comics anymore dosen't that mean they could bring back Capitan America?

oh I hope I hope

#15 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of glad they brought Colossus back to life, but at the same time, it's like they are saying that Colossus' death with the legacy virus meant nothing and if a character has to die, then let them die for a good reason and Colossus' death was certainly for a good cause.  But, I don't know how I'll feel about the future X-Men comics if Colossus wasn't there at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.