Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7593 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Serpent avatar > Cyttorak avatar?????

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThanoStomp

I just read the Uncanny X-men run in Fear Itself. When I read this page, it didn't make any sense to me.(Not that Fear Itself was well constructed anyway). But based on this scan, it would seem that the Serpent's avatar (Juggs) is superior in every way to Cyttorak's avatar (Colossunaut). The "all ways but one" in the next frame referres to Colossunaut being "unstoppable."

Doesn't seem right considering Cyttorak is multiversal and Serpent, if equal to Odin, is a galaxy level threat.

No Caption Provided
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rickbarry

Eh, I know whomever is The Juggernaut seems to have trouble with magical weapons or creatures. From what I understand of Kuurth he's up that alley and totes a large magic hammer. 'Course that doesn't really stop Colossus in the slightest. He keeps on truckin'! It's a juggernaut trademark.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.