metal form

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

dose colossus age in metal form.

#2 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why not.

#3 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

It's characters like Ruby Summers who are good references like these. She has ruby form and doesn't age, so I think that applies to Emma. So I would say yes for Piotr.

#4 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that he doesn't age. He expends no energy and requires no food, air, water or sleep. I don't see why he'd age when everything else stops.

#5 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

so if he stays in metal form he can live forever cool.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37311 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

It's characters like Ruby Summers who are good references like these. She has ruby form and doesn't age, so I think that applies to Emma. So I would say yes for Piotr.

Just confirming, yes it applies to Emma. She is ageless and does not need food, air, water etc.

@LoganRogue24 said:

so if he stays in metal form he can live forever cool.

Basically.

#7 Posted by Grey56 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

At a molecular level (I know I, know) the cellular degeneration rates would take on the rates associated with the element. Steel is a combination of iron and carbon in most cases. I do not know the conversion rates for them in any state (let alone in a gravity centric environment) nor how the 'organic' aspect would affect this. However, as the rate of degeneration of iron is less than that of carbon (and the other more prevalent compounds within a human form) it stands to reason that Peter would at least have somewhat reduced aging symptoms.

#8 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping for certain reasons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.