Is he class 100 ?

#1 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

help

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

When he first appeared as a teenager colossus strength was 70 tons. The marvel universe said that it was presumed his strength would increase as he age (as it does in the real world). Aside from that EVERYONE in marvel from PowerMan to Spiderman to BP have been given power upgrades. Given both of these "facts" I think it is safe to say he is class 100
#3 Posted by Despair (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't he beaten by Venom (who is probably not a 100) in Utopia by sheer physical force? Because that would disqualify him.

#4 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Despair said:
"Wasn't he beaten by Venom (who is probably not a 100) in Utopia by sheer physical force? Because that would disqualify him. "

I think Venom is around 25-50 tons last time i checked, Spiderman can still take him on and as for Venom beating Colossus, haven't read it.
#5 Posted by fedykin87 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Despair said:
" Wasn't he beaten by Venom (who is probably not a 100) in Utopia by sheer physical force? Because that would disqualify him. "
Venom never beat Colossus in Utopia every time they fought Colossus was winning and they had to break it up for whatever reasons. In the Issue you're talking about Colossus once again won against venom Venom just had his tongue wrapped around Colossus' neck and was trying to eat him but given that Colossus was still standing and every Dark Avenger last their fight but Norman its clear Colossus was the victor.

And yes Colossus is a bit over class 100 these days. When he was a teenager he was 70 tons but that wasn't his maximum that was his base as he showed he was much stronger being able to tie Thing in an armwrestling match and stale mating Gladiator in a slug fest during the whole Dark Phoenix saga. Recently he's beat people such as Abomination and other well known class 100 people with varying degrees of difficulty. Also Venom is slightly over 100 tons now I think it was said when he is the 'spiderman' like appearance he's about 25 -50 tons and when he 'buffs up' he gets to 100 tons (same with anti venom) but when he 'monsters out' he's above 100 tons and that form was the one that showed to give Colossus a bit of difficulty when he easily beat the others. Now that Marvel is starting to go over the 100 tons cap its not really known what his strength is but at the least its 100 tons now but he's still not Namor level as they seem to use him for the impressive feats over Colossus now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.