Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7593 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

If Colossus was going

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

To have a baby with Kitty 

Marry Kitty 

Date somone esle 

Be depowered 

Be kill off again  

Established a new X-Men team with Kitty and Iceman

Join the Avengers 

Have his own mini series, that lasted a year 

Become a leader of team 

Have a mini series wih his sister Magik, a title based on them 

Leave the X-Men  

How many of you would be upset or happy about i? If any of these would happened to him
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By fodigg
    @time: My responses:

To have a baby with Kitty: Only if the baby doesn't go intangible when she does so she can't user her powers while pregnant for fear of a miscarriage. Drama drama.

Marry Kitty: Must they? You don't need to get married to knock boots.

Date somone esle: Like who? Rogue again? She doesn't need a metal man anymore cause she can control her powers so meh. They are the designated couple and sometimes that's okay.

Be depowered: Only if he keeps fighting. Put him in some sort of variant sentiel armor or the Juggernaut armor or something.

Be kill off again: Exactly, again. No.

Established a new X-Men team with Kitty and Iceman: Why? He would be terrible as a leader.

Join the Avengers: Like they need another "strong guy who punches things."

Have his own mini series, that lasted a year: It wouldn't last a year. He's not a good character for a solo title. He's best as a part of a cast. And I say that even though he's my favorite X-men character.

Become a leader of team: Terrible leader.

Have a mini series wih his sister Magik, a title based on them: Magik would have to carry the series, which probably would work since blonde T&A pseudo-goth would sell.

Leave the X-Men: Been done. A few times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.