Has Colossus ever been knocked out?

#1 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know has Colossus ever been knocked out.  When he is knocked out, does he change back into human form?

#2 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio

A few times, its pretty hard, and more times than not, he has reverted back into his human form, however there are also a few times he has not. Off the top of my head, in the Necrosha Legacy arc he stayed in metal when unconscious (though Magneto was also present, its feasible that Magneto transformed him off panel, as he needed him in metal to throw around like a weapon... ) 

Hope that helps. I will see if I have any scans! 

#3 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes Colossus has been knocked out numerous times. I think the most entertaining time that i saw was when he pissed off Juggernaut while they were in a bar and i think it only took a couple of hits and he was down and OUT. He had been drinking a little though but it was depressing to see. And yes when he gets knocked out he reverts back to his human form. 

P.S Was unaware that there were times that he did not revert back. Maybe it was something he learned to control over time
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Valsalva maneuver during defecation......

#5 Posted by 244 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus had been knocked out by The Blob back then.

#6 Posted by gordocomics (112 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know if this counts because it was revealed to be a mental thing, but sebastian shaw knocked him out in whedon's run on astonishing x-men.

#7 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
" Yes Colossus has been knocked out numerous times. I think the most entertaining time that i saw was when he pissed off Juggernaut while they were in a bar and i think it only took a couple of hits and he was down and OUT. He had been drinking a little though but it was depressing to see. And yes when he gets knocked out he reverts back to his human form. 

P.S Was unaware that there were times that he did not revert back. Maybe it was something he learned to control over time "
unfortunately thats what the portion of the scans show that users present in Vs threads, what not.

the out cold Colossus actually gets back up in the very next panel and page, so maybe knocked out for a few seconds if anything ;)
( technically a full powered Juggernaut should be able to knock him out in my opinion though, given his power base, or limitless one)
#8 Posted by Quack Attack (39 posts) - - Show Bio

The short answer is this:  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.