Favorite Colossus Moments

#1 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Every other character forum seems to have one, but this one doesn't! It's time that changed. So feel free to post scans and whatnot from your favorite Colossus moments. They can be from 616 or Ultimate/wherever. I'll start us off with an oldie, but a goodie. Colossus and Riptide's second meeting.

Epic fail, Riptide.

#2 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991 said:

I'm going to find more

This!!!
#4 Edited by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: What issue are the falling scans from? I've never seen those.

Also, Cassaday's art is amazing. It almost makes me want to buy Uncanny Avengers.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another one:

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: His chipmunk cheeks killed that moment for me.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: Loved this moment!

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Loved this moment!

Yep!! :D

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio
Pete punching Pete
#10 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav moment was during his fight with Rulk when Collosus loses control and lets cytorak beat the crap out of Rulk.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: nice!! I like this thread, it's very much overdue!

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Blood1991: What issue are the falling scans from? I've never seen those.

Also, Cassaday's art is amazing. It almost makes me want to buy Uncanny Avengers.

If I remember correctly it was a X-Men/Fantastic Four crossover. Sue is still the Invisible Girl. I'll go hunt for the issue and come back to you soon.

#13 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I'd appreciate it. Mildly curious who that creature might be.

@god_spawn: Nice scans.

#14 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another great moment!

#15 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

When he defeated proteus:

The first glimpse of his return:

#16 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

When he defeated proteus:

The first glimpse of his return:

I really loved the moment when Colossus goes through Kitty! It was such an awesome scene!!!

#17 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: @fodigg: @god_spawn: Stinks to look back on Astonishing. I really thought Kitty and Piotr were great and worked pretty well when she came back, but seeing the new scans of All-New X-men has Kitty and Bobby out and about together. It doesn't seem he's going to be in the picture in terms of mutant affairs judging from scans and the fact that he's on the run with Cable. *Shrugs* It's cool he's got his own thing going, but I do miss him being one of the cornerstones of the main X-titles. Perhaps soon and perhaps they'll end the lameness that is Bobcat. I hate it already and it's barely begun. Also...how many titles is are these characters going to be in? Bobby is in Astonishing, WATX AND All-New X-men and we haven't even gotten his doppleganger yet. Waste of panel time imo.

Anywho, here's a more recent scan from Wood's run on X-men. We get to see Colossus in a light we haven't seen in some time. I miss it.

#18 Edited by awesomex (95 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bar Fight

#19 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: @fodigg: @god_spawn: Stinks to look back on Astonishing. I really thought Kitty and Piotr were great and worked pretty well when she came back, but seeing the new scans of All-New X-men has Kitty and Bobby out and about together. It doesn't seem he's going to be in the picture in terms of mutant affairs judging from scans and the fact that he's on the run with Cable. *Shrugs* It's cool he's got his own thing going, but I do miss him being one of the cornerstones of the main X-titles. Perhaps soon and perhaps they'll end the lameness that is Bobcat. I hate it already and it's barely begun. Also...how many titles is are these characters going to be in? Bobby is in Astonishing, WATX AND All-New X-men and we haven't even gotten his doppleganger yet. Waste of panel time imo.

Anywho, here's a more recent scan from Wood's run on X-men. We get to see Colossus in a light we haven't seen in some time. I miss it.

I'll miss Kitty and Colossus' relationship with each other too. I really hope they come back together soon.  Anyway, here's more of my favorite Colossus moments:

Colossus opening up the gates of hell
#20 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: Nice. I've heard about that issue, but I never could find it.

The first time Colossus can enjoy being on the business end of a fastball special. The helicarrier never stood a chance.

#21 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@awesomex said:

The Bar Fight

Oh yeah!! Who could forget that moment?
#22 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh hey, I'm wolverine, I'm like 200 years old, I think I'll let my buddy get beat up by an unstoppable juggernaut for breaking up with a girl"

See folks, Wolverine has always been a dick.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Nice. I've heard about that issue, but I never could find it.

The first time Colossus can enjoy being on the business end of a fastball special. The helicarrier never stood a chance.

Colossomania has evolved. It was flyin' wild.

#24 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: He's also combustible. A megasplosion' occured. I'll be peeking to see if I can't find a few scans of the Petester when I get home. Maybe I have the Omega Red fight scans. There were tons of reflections in that scene. I dig reflections.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Speaking of Piotr, in the consequences (I think?) preview, he goes human form now. Plus, he rocks a sweet mustache/beard combo.

#26 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Yes. I don't think he's been drawn unarmored in over a year and the beared/stache look is pretty awesome. I'm on record stating that this is the most awesome a character can possibly look...unless Rulk keeps the mustache during transformation. I'd like him to be bitter about Kitty bailing. It was a huge douche move on her part.

In this panel we see Ultimate Colossus find a use for a Hybrid vehicle. It works fantastic when it comes to killing Proteus.

#27 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

In this panel we see Ultimate Colossus find a use for a Hybrid vehicle. It works fantastic when it comes to killing Proteus.

OMG!!! I remembered this moment!! It was so awesome!!!
#28 Edited by moclab (21 posts) - - Show Bio

cant forget his first time with kitty

#29 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Believe it or not this would be a fond memory considering where they are now. 15 year old Petey goin' wild on the Russian military.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.