Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7572 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Does Colossus eat a lot?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I was wondering if Colossus eats a lot because of the fact that he can go without food or water in his steel form?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

He probably eats a lot because he is 6'6, 225 pounds, and trains like crazy. The fact he doesn't need sustenance in steel form is just a property of his power.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

He probably eats a lot because he is 6'6, 225 pounds, and trains like crazy. The fact he doesn't need sustenance in steel form is just a property of his power.

I agree!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I imagine, aside from danger room repairs, Colossus's food bill was the most costly thing on Xavier's monthly expenses.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well... an NFL lineman's calorie intake is around 5,000 calories a day... Michael Phelps (Olympic swimmer) has said his intake was up to 12,000 calories a day so I would guess that Colossus's intake is somewhere between the two. Something like 8,000 calories a day or three times a normal adult males. *shrugs*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.