Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7577 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Does Anybody Think Colossonaut is Permanent?

• 56 results
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By jhazzroucher

@allthatsgeek said:

Only if he accepts the Juggernauts powers and it's seared off with magical fire. Wakka Wakka.

Well it looks like Colossus likes it cos if he doesn't like it, he should have given it to somebody else already

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By allthatsgeek

@jhazzroucher said:

@allthatsgeek said:

Only if he accepts the Juggernauts powers and it's seared off with magical fire. Wakka Wakka.

Well it looks like Colossus likes it cos if he doesn't like it, he should have given it to somebody else already

He tried that, Cytorrak actually like the fact that he has the phoenix power, as he sees heroes fighting heroes as causing more destruction than if he were just straight evil.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Rickbarry

@allthatsgeek said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@allthatsgeek said:

He tried that, Cytorrak actually like the fact that he has the phoenix power, as he sees heroes fighting heroes as causing more destruction than if he were just straight evil.

Indeed. He tried takling to Cyttorak and forcibly removing him. Cytorrak likes that Colossus actually has some principles and fights more often than Cain ever did. Which is why it will confuse me if he's actually free of the influence by Uncanny 20.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Rickbarry said:

@allthatsgeek said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@allthatsgeek said:

Indeed. He tried takling to Cyttorak and forcibly removing him. Cytorrak likes that Colossus actually has some principles and fights more often than Cain ever did. Which is why it will confuse me if he's actually free of the influence by Uncanny 20.

I see. I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By allthatsgeek

@jhazzroucher: Happy to help.

@Rickbarry: I'm really starting to get a "in order for people to come back to this time, people from this time have to be removed" sort of an Onslaught situation where maybe the former Phoenix 4 sacrifice themselves to finish off Scott with Wandas "Super Plot Altering" powers. And somehow Hope is involved. And Cable comes back at the VERY END to tell everyone what giant toolbags they've all been.

Pray for us all.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Rickbarry

@allthatsgeek: Ha. I think that would be insanity. They'd kill off some of the most popular characters in marvel today?! No way, man! It's not like there are a lot of mutants left. Losing one is too much as it is. Plus, I don't think that would work with Colossus anyway(Cain has coming back from nothing, right?). He'd come back with Kitty gone and his sister dead. I get that he's Russian, but he doesn't need to be tortured to that degree. He's already mopey enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.