Colossus's New Powers ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok ok one question now that Colossus has the power of the Phoenix Force dose he still have the power of the Juggernaut ?

#2 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime:Yup. He has both the force and the Gem of Cyttorak.

#3 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

He is literally one of if not the most powerful characters in marvel right now.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime:Yup. He has both the force and the Gem of Cyttorak.

this

@Romulus9000 said:

He is literally one of if not the most powerful characters in marvel right now.

and this

#5 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think any of that is true. I think with the Phoenix Force now in his possession Cyttorak's influene left him. Wasnt that how it was with Juggernaut? Cyttorak didnt like sharing space witht he hammer and Colossus got it?

#6 Posted by JonSmith (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: Yeah, but there's a difference with not sharing space with a petulant god's will, and not sharing space with the PHYSICAL INCARNATION OF LIFE, DEATH, AND EVOLUTION. The difference is, if he insults or ticks off one of these things, they won't think twice about turning Cytorrak into a crispy critter. So I don't think he minds sharing with the Pheonix Force.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I see, so Colossos is holy crap strong, but what is he talking about? 1/5 of the Phoenix raptor is enough to trash him

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Blood1991: I see, so Colossos is holy crap strong, but what is he talking about? 1/5 of the Phoenix raptor is enough to trash him

I thought that was a little odd, but apparently the PF is powerless in the demons domain. I am curious if that would mean that the PF is powerless in other dimensions.

#10 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@daak1212 said:

I thought that was a little odd, but apparently the PF is powerless in the demons domain. I am curious if that would mean that the PF is powerless in other dimensions.

That's kinda not true being as Galactus rose all sorts of hell in Mephisto's domain

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: Galactus and the PF are different though it does seem rather inconsistant. I was hoping he would lose the gem, but if he keeps his hair I will have no commplaints.

#12 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@daak1212: Galactus and the PF are different though it does seem rather inconsistant. I was hoping he would lose the gem, but if he keeps his hair I will have no commplaints.

Mephisto and Cyttorak are both lords of their domain, and dont listen to the Splinter Realm/Crimson Cosmos crap that some cyttorak fanboy will spew because they will also try to say that he's an abstract. Your right Galactus is not the Phoenix Force. Remember Nova said that PF>>>>Galactus and even their shows speak for it and the fact that Phoenix chumped Galactus on many ocassions and is the reason Galan is alive in this uni int he first place. Phoenix universal shaper Galactus is no were close.

#13 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000: Indeed, but it seems he inherited the 'jobber' weakness that is inherent in the Juggernaut. lol.

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Romulus9000: Indeed, but it seems he inherited the 'jobber' weakness that is inherent in the Juggernaut. lol.

th "jobber weakness"?

#15 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: Yeah! He's indestructible/unstoppable, but a plothole seems to make him go down. Cyclops shooting his helmet off etc.

#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: interesting. Is all this in the Uncanny X-Men series? Which one do i need to read to find all this about him?

#17 Posted by Rickbarry (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: I'd just start with Uncanny #1 and work my way forward from there. They're only up to 16 issues. It won't be that big of a catch up.

#18 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: yeah i read 12 and 13 it seems. I stopped reading it bc i felt like it didnt have anything to do with the big picture of the Marvel Universe and i dont have the money to follow the events and all the other comics i would like too

#19 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping for certain reasons.

#20 Posted by Hyperlight (4319 posts) - - Show Bio

The phoenix itself would be cytorrak regardless.... its a higher ranking cosmic being than cytorrak

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.