Colossus's best feat?

#1 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think was the coolest or most noble thing that Colossus has ever done?  To me, it was when he took down Ord in "Astonishing X-Men" and when he is always doing the fastball special.
#2 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I would say that Colossus' most "noble" feat would be when he sacrificed himself to save everyone from the Legacy Virus.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame
Oh yeah! I remembered that scene! It was so sad yet heroic at the same time.
#4 Edited by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree! Colossus has a good heart.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Being gay in Ultimate and straight in 616. 

#6 Posted by SC (13403 posts) - - Show Bio

Not committing Hara-kiri each and every time Kitty Pryde opens her mouth. 

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame
Yeah! That's why I love him so much! :D
#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

He made Kitty orgasm to the point where she phased through the floor. I don't mean to be vulgar, but that's pretty damn impressive.

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
He made Kitty orgasm to the point where she phased through the floor. I don't mean to be vulgar, but that's pretty damn impressive.

LMFAO!
#10 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
Not committing Hara-kiri each and every time Kitty Pryde opens her mouth. 
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
I can't say anything. I couldn't possibly beat these two.
#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: @Edamame said:
Well, I would say that Colossus' most "noble" feat would be when he sacrificed himself to save everyone from the Legacy Virus.
do youhave a scan of that ??
#12 Posted by ntb1124 (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it was in the AoA story line, but when he did not go back in to rescue his team, and then later crushed Kitty....Colossus is my favorite character, but this is one of the ones that really sticks out to me because it was so against what you expect him to be...
I think one of his best feats would be from when he was fighting Riptide and fought through his shourekins(no clue on spelling), to take out Riptide....He has gone toe to toe with Jugs a couple times too....

#13 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

LOL!! I loved that part!!!
#14 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:
Unfortunately, I do not. I am sorry. However, it is important to note that this occurred right after the end of the X-Cutioner's Song storyline.
#15 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

@Z3RO180 said:
Unfortunately, I do not. I am sorry. However, it is important to note that this occurred right after the end of the X-Cutioner's Song storyline.

I think I have a pic of that, although it's of Colossus lying dead on the ground. Here it is: 

#16 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rabbitearsblog: Thanks.  :)
#17 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame
You're welcome!
#18 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

When he took down Proteus.

#19 Posted by crazy8504 (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: I was going to say that to
#20 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

This was from the Ultimate Universe, but the scene where Colossus defeats Proteus by throwing a car on him.
#21 Posted by Tigerstriper (452 posts) - - Show Bio

During the X-Men's mission against Count Nefaria, the Blackbird was blown up at a high altitude. Colossus made his own way down, by turning into his armored form and diving into the ground.

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say rampaging after Wolverine cut out his heart and ripping Logan apart like a wishbone! 'Course now it would probably be him rumbling with Kuurth.

#23 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

I'd say rampaging after Wolverine cut out his heart and ripping Logan apart like a wishbone! 'Course now it would probably be him rumbling with Kuurth.

Oh yeah! I remembered the part where Colossus tore Wolverine in half! That was awesome!!

#24 Posted by blazinasian112 (909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: which comic was this?

#25 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinasian112: It was in a later issue of Ultimate X-men. Wolverine ripped out Colossus's heart and he tore his leg off before Northstar appeared and calm him down.

#26 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm also changing my mind on Colossus's best feat. He once managed to sit through an entire dinner with Kitty and not be nagged to death.

#27 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Scans?

#28 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@d99026: Astonishing X-Men vol 3 #7-10, can't remember which. Google it. 
#29 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Can't find it. Scans would be appreciated.

#30 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

You're welcome. Most of his best strength feats are from his Ultimate counterpart. The roster wasn't nearly as large in that universe so they could expand on him better than his 616 counterpart.

I'd say his 616 counterpart has done more lately and certainly is more committed to the cause.

#32 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rickbarry said:

@blazinasian112: It was in a later issue of Ultimate X-men. Wolverine ripped out Colossus's heart and he tore his leg off before Northstar appeared and calm him down.

Whoa! That was one intense scene and it gets so weird when suddenly Colossus is still alive after his heart was ripped out.
#33 Posted by cattlebattle (13406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rabbitearsblog said:
This was from the Ultimate Universe, but the scene where Colossus defeats Proteus by throwing a car on him.
He defeats Proteus in 616 also
#34 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Rabbitearsblog said:
He defeats Proteus in 616 also
Oh yeah.
#35 Posted by THORSON (2534 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Oh yeah. Been there before.

#37 Edited by mike01 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry:

1)How did he survive so long without his heart?

2)How did he rip wolverine apart? Adamantium is indestructible to everyone but the HULK and Magnus.

Can anyone answer these questions?

#38 Edited by God_Spawn (38387 posts) - - Show Bio

@mike01:

That isn't Colossus, it's Ultimate Colossus for one.

1) He didn't need it.

2) Wolverine has been dismembered at the joints in the ultimate universe. And main grade 616 adamantium hasn't been broken.

#39 Edited by numi (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@mike01:

That isn't Colossus, it's Ultimate Colossus for one.

1) He didn't need it.

2) Wolverine has been dismembered at the joints in the ultimate universe. And main grade 616 adamantium hasn't been broken.

Regarding (2) I still maintain that there is no Admantium connecting all of Wolverine's bones. If there were he wouldn't be able to breathe or move so while his bones may be adamantium there are no adamantium connections between them so ripping his leg off at a join is totally possible, especially by someone who is 100 times stronger than the runt.

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (38387 posts) - - Show Bio

@numi: It's a comic book. You don't need logic to it. If 616 universe has written characters like Baal hulk and Dracula being unable to do so much as dislocate a joint when they've tried to do so on Logan then colossus isn't going to be able to.

#41 Posted by numi (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: And being a comic book, what has happened with other characters under other writers is immaterial, so he could.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.