Colossus + She-Hulk

#1 Posted by PrinceMarvel (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would Colossus and She-Hulk fare as a couple?

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Is English not your first language?

And no, I don't think it's a good idea.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (38398 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen's a whore. Colossus deserves better.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Whoa...

#5 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Party foul, bro! Although I don't think the pairing would work in the slightest. I still stand by my Colossus/Rachel suggestion.

#6 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus and Rogue because she can change into the same type of metal as him and they can you know.... ;) GET ICE-CREAM!

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94

:

#8 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: You have scarred me for life :'( Atleast you referenced the ice-cream! :D

#9 Posted by BenTheAsgardianLantern (26 posts) - - Show Bio

what about kitty pryde? what happened with her and pete?

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@BenTheAsgardianLantern said:

what about kitty pryde? what happened with her and pete?

Editorially separated so she could go to Westchester. Pete saves the day, but damns himself in doing so and she bails because he's willing to die for people he loves. Aaron paired Kitty and Iceman up an issue later. It was pretty lame, but what can ya do?

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I... I don't know if we can still be friends after that. You wound my She-Hulk fandom sir.

As for the question I think Colossus needs a stable relationship and a relationship with Jen is never stable.

#12 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Agreed. 'Course he's not getting anything stable in Cable's book. If they even have him open to that type of thing.

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: If Toad can find himself a nice mentally unstable girl I'm sure Piotr will be fine.

#14 Posted by BenTheAsgardianLantern (26 posts) - - Show Bio

that kinda expalins their relationshiip in the last stand movie but i didnt know a lot about comics back then like i kinda do now

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: We are friends whether I bash She-Hulk or not >:P. And I have nothing against her, I think when written properly she can be a fun character. Not a favorite of mine, but I can get her appeal/

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Lol so I have no say in the matter XD

One day if you get the chance get the first volume of Sensational Sh Hulk, it is like reading a looney toon cartoon starring a bad ass green chick.

#17 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the idea of Colossus and Rogue.

#18 Posted by Grey56 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: Is that what happened to Kitty/Pete/Bobby ? Ugh - I feel sick.

#19 Posted by Rickbarry (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grey56: Yup. It's pretty lame, but it's actually worked out better for Pete. He's been used a great deal better than either of those characters. Respect the steel, brudda.

@god_spawn: You've fantastic avatar taste, but I raise your angry Colossus with furious Colossus.

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Some killer babies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.