Colossus Second Coming Spoiler

#1 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

He is DEAD! Does anybody care? Y'all know once this is all over all the big names will magically come back to life right? lol    

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not dead.

#3 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!

#4 Edited by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody care because he's not dead, it not like it the first time someone fainted in a comic.

Unless someone read the Legacy that is coming next week and it happen there well I have no idea why this rumor is spreading.

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu: It's because in the Unscripted review, Babs and G-Man said he died. But I guess some people didn't catch the sarcasm.
#6 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead in a different sense.  Dead in that he is unconscious.

#7 Posted by fedykin87 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I CARE!!!....but yeah they were being sarcastic he isn't dead. I do find it funny though that half a dozen Nimrods had to fight him where as just one is enough to take out those little squads they made and how many did Namor have on him? haha

#8 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
@fedykin87 said:
" I CARE!!!....but yeah they were being sarcastic he isn't dead. I do find it funny though that half a dozen Nimrods had to fight him where as just one is enough to take out those little squads they made and how many did Namor have on him? haha "
Collective inferiority.  When in large numbers, the power levels inevitably decrease. 
#9 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooot dead!
#10 Posted by Ororo19 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

But I wish they were more creative.....Stop killing ppl if they died already......it ticks me off

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog said:
"
Noooot dead! "
Why does Storm's cape move like they're flapping wings? that's not accurate.
#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" WHO CARES HELL BE BACK TO LIFE SOON as Wolverine said "with the X-Men they put a revolving door on heaven" hes already died before "
@Ororo19 said:
" But I wish they were more creative.....Stop killing ppl if they died already......it ticks me off "
@Korg said:
" He's not dead. "
#13 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Baddamdog said:
"
Noooot dead! "
Why does Storm's cape move like they're flapping wings? that's not accurate. "
Furthermore. Why is Psylocke holding a normal sword? And where is Emma?
#14 Posted by zabdi (60 posts) - - Show Bio

theres no reason to think hes dead, i mean hes just lying there its not like his heads been ripped off or anything

#15 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@zabdi said:
" theres no reason to think hes dead, i mean hes just lying there its not like his heads been ripped off or anything "
G-Man and Babs said he was dead in their review of the issue. Many people took this seriously for whatever reason.
#16 Edited by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio

if he were dead the second to last panel would have had one of the female character looking over his dead body with that one tear falling down their cheek and saying "oh no..."(in small print) and the last panel would have her burying her face in on of the male character's pectorals while he looks off in the distance and Colossus's blurry corpse in the foreground.

#17 Posted by Phoenix XII (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm:
cuz psy-swords dont affect mecheines
#18 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix XII said:
" @Son Of Storm: cuz psy-swords dont affect mecheines "
Yeah. What was the point of this?

#19 Posted by Phoenix XII (115 posts) - - Show Bio

tk energy not a psy-sword? that would be my best guess

#20 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix XII: It looks like she is just slapping his head. LOL
#21 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure she's using her TK on him 
maybe only to augment the strength of her attack, but still 
and as far as Storm's cape goes, it often looks like wings 
it's from the gusts of wind that are propelling her  
she's the Windrider, remember?
#22 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

These cover images may settle the "dead collosus" debate....

#23 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas:
but he's a vampire.....so maybe he IS dead..... 
no, no he isn't dead
#24 Posted by uncanny89 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy: @Gylan Thomas:   lol, I hope he doesn't die but i really want the writers to actually do something with him instead of mopeing around after kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.