Colossus Avatar of Magik

#1 Posted by moclab (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read on a couple other forums about Colossus becoming the Avatar of Cyttorak (aka The Juggernaut)

As well as that his sister at one point ruled Limbo

Now my question is that during that time and if she took up that mantle again would she be on par with Cyttorak and if so could she make Colossus her own Avatar Wrestling control away from the Demon...God...whatever the hell he wants to be called as The Serpent did with Marko

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik still rules Limbo as far as I know.

#3 Posted by moclab (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: wasn't sure don't get much of a chance to follow the comics anymore

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@moclab: Its cool. I am not sure if she could or not. I would assume not because she had her brother confront the demon after he recieved the PF, but Magik is a pretty fickle girl. It wouldn't shock me if she could.

#5 Posted by moclab (21 posts) - - Show Bio

there is also the possibility she just hasn't reach that level yet

#6 Posted by 244 (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Technically she's still the queen of limbo but after New Mutants #28 (3rd series), she no longer wants to rule it again.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@244 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Technically she's still the queen of limbo but after New Mutants #28 (3rd series), she no longer wants to rule it again.

Ah thanks for clarifing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.