colossus and why we like him!

#1 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio

We know of the wolverine fans and the cyclops fans but lets hear some love for the big guy and why you like him!

#2 Posted by time (4579 posts) - - Show Bio

i not hugh fan of colossus, but i do like him, he is a good x-men, so much power and he has a heart of x-men and is good in x-men legends

caption
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Colossus because when he first came out his powers were original he was the first metal muscle guy.Colossus will always for me be one of the coolest X-men designs.

#4 Posted by time (4579 posts) - - Show Bio

there is one like colossus

caption
caption
#5 Posted by time (4579 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant to say there is no one like colossus, he is true credit to the x-men writers

#6 Edited by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not original.
Ferro Lad has the same powers, and was created 11 years before him.

-

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

He's original to me because Ferro Lad is a nobody.

#8 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"He's original to me because Ferro Lad is a nobody."

who?
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"Vance Astro said:

who?"
Exactly.
#10 Posted by Darkchild (40548 posts) - - Show Bio

GO COLOSSUS

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
#11 Posted by Sirdraven (2 posts) - - Show Bio

so in the new life he has Is he Gay???

#12 Posted by archangel0127 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh he is gay.    He's only gay in the ultimate version, but who cares its the person and his power we a love not the way he leans.
I mean he's a huge metal cruching machine thats why he's so cool and loved by all.

p.s. His new SFX costume rocks, but there again all the new costumes look miles better than before messiah complex.    

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a pretty cool character.

#14 Posted by Dr. Maxwell (661 posts) - - Show Bio

He's Russian and he can turn into Metal

#15 Posted by Your New Stepdad (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's huge and incredibly strong and has every reason to be a cocky asshole but, instead, he's incredibly modest and good hearted. He only uses his powers when he realizes it is necessary to protect good. Colossus has never done anything to bum me out.

#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Your New Stepdad said:
"Because he's huge and incredibly strong and has every reason to be a cocky asshole but, instead, he's incredibly modest and good hearted. He only uses his powers when he realizes it is necessary to protect good. Colossus has never done anything to bum me out.
"
the truth
#17 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the big guy, always have. The very first time I say him....I was like "Holy crap, now thats a super-cool power and guy, wish I could do that." Overall, Piotr has been my fav x-men for ages and thats not going to change.

#18 Edited by benyj (2 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh he is kind hearted an all but if any one here has read bloodlines ull know hes not all good and is soon most likely going to get worse

#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
Your New Stepdad said:
"Colossus has never done anything to bum me out."

Not even when he left the X-Men to become an Acolyte (and therefore not see him for a couple of years)... or not even when he died??
#20 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

I too am very fond of colossus, hes strong, loyal, kindhearted and the kind of guy you want beside you when the shit hits the fan.

#21 Posted by G.I.Joe (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Fo Shizzle he's one of my all time favourites!

#22 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy just kicks ass

#23 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

he was my favorite character in x-men till i found out he turns gay

#24 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn_obsessed said:
"he was my favorite character in x-men till i found out he turns gay"

He isn't gay.  Only the Ultimate version is gay.  Colossus has been a popular character among gay readers for years and years.  And well done on sounding homophobic & ignorant.
#25 Posted by OmegaMutant29 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

He Kicks ass!

#26 Posted by inferiorego (20604 posts) - - Show Bio
Eddie Brock/Venom said:
"Vance Astro said:
who?"
Ferro Lad is the best! I have a tattoo of him on my back!

Staff
#27 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

He could be this vicious unstoppable wild being if he wanted to.  He knows how strong he is.  But you know what, his power does not spoil his mind.  He is a hard working member of the X-MEn and wonderful at heart.  So my best wishes for the Tin man.

#28 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Colossus cause he is a cool guy who is sensative strong loyal. plus he could be a good bf for Rogue sinse she can touch him when he metals up.
#29 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7500 posts) - - Show Bio

He is just an awesome character and even more so with Nightcrawler

#30 Posted by IrishX (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

What's not to love? One of the best characters in comics....
#31 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5701 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel vs. Capcom 2

I love Colossus because not only is he really strong, but he has the biggest heart out of all the comic book heroes and I just love him to death!!! 

#32 Posted by 244 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this is accurate but I feel Colossus has the ability to make women fall in love with him even if he's oblivious about it. It was a bit tragic when he had to break up with Kitty from the 80's because of the age differences. May his kind heart never waver.

#33 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

because of his costume and butt and awesome swim suit choice and well i like the big softy

and
#34 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is definitly in my top 5 X-Men, Rasputin is a gentle giant with an awesome accent and the heart of a true hero which is something Ican't claim the same for many other X-Men. Ultimate Colossus was beast too! He beat the crap out of Thor.
#35 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Colossus is definitly in my top 5 X-Men, Rasputin is a gentle giant with an awesome accent and the heart of a true hero which is something Ican't claim the same for many other X-Men. Ultimate Colossus was beast too! He beat the crap out of Thor.

I love his accent too! It makes him so unique!

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus is awesome but he alwayes look like to me that he is not from Russia he looked like he is born in California 

#37 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7206 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping for certain reasons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.